Police to send out Fines to Downing Street

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Time will tell whether Boris will need to step down. We need to ride this out and see what the public think in a year to 18 months’ time.

Clearly, if people still feel the same way about him then, the Conservatives will need a new leader, and so he’s going to have to achieve a lot in the coming year to persuade the electorate that he can really work his magic for this country.

Surely, in the end, people will get this all into perspective. All this fuss over a flaming birthday cake!

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Someone like Nandy or Burnham would be more of a threat to the Tories at the next election I think rather than Starmer.

I agree and like both of them, but for Burham he needs to stand to be a MP again before he can take on the role - if he wants that is.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!