Angela Rayner "Much ado about nothing"

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • She was NOT trying to emulate Sharon Stone's famous scene in Basic Attraction.

She seems to be blaming everybody she can think of because she hasn't learned how to sit modestly in a short skirt.

What do others think ?.

The Voice of Reason

• Cut and stick from original posted on rejoiner forum by "Student Grant"

Conservative MPs who sexually slandered Labour deputy leader Angela Rayner have been warned by party chiefs to expect consequences.

The drooling, chinless compulsive masturbators, speaking to one of the dead-eyed anthropomorphised turds the Mail on Sunday calls journalists, said Ms Rayner crossed and uncrossed her legs to distract Boris Johnson during debates in Parliament.

Reference was made in the valueless, debased shitrag of a newspaper to 1992 thriller Basic Instinct, in which a character uncrosses her legs while wearing no underwear.

A senior Conservative Party source said: “These MPs have done something absolutely unforgivable - by which I mean, of course, that they have shown the public the truth about what we’re like even though there are local elections coming up. Now we’re obliged to pretend we disapprove of misogyny, just as we regularly have to pretend we disapprove of racism, homophobia or any of the other things we usually have a laugh about but are frowned on by the woke brigade."

“We’re extremely angry, even though Angela Rayner, like all duplicitous little fillies, clearly uses her feminine wiles to bewitch Boris Johnson and make him look like an incompetent, lying arsehole."

“That’s why we’re putting the culprits on notice that we’ll be determinedly leaving absolutely every stone unturned in our non-attempt to find out who they are. They can expect us to rigorously not ask any Tory MPs who the guilty men are, even though it’s blatantly obvious to anybody with so much as half a brain that dozens, if not hundreds, of fellow Tories almost certainly know exactly who they are."

“In addition, should their names happen to be revealed, we shall very sternly do absolutely nothing meaningful to punish them. Indeed, we shall - with equal sternness - allow them to come up with an excuse about being misquoted, it all being a big joke or some other bullshit."

“And now if you don’t mind, I have to get on with waiting, alongside my fellow Tories, for all this to blow over, like we always do every time Johnson drops himself in the shit."

“It’s a pity women have the vote, really, because if they didn’t we wouldn’t even have to pretend to care.”

Just telling the truth, that's all. I know you don't like it, but there it is.

• I don’t see how there can be ‘consequences’ if nobody knows who the perpetrator was, and the reporter isn’t going to reveal his sources.

I agree that this comment was completely unacceptable, but what was even more unacceptable was that the comment was used in a newspaper to bolster sales.

I think it is about time that we started to bring some of these tabloids in particular into line. We don’t want to inhibit free speech but at the same time we don’t want to encourage this sort of scurrilous reporting.

There should be standards introduced for those publications that wanted to be called a ‘newspaper’.

• tthe caller thinks that rayner was trying to distract boris johnson from saying something sensible. Thats where her argument completely collapses. When has Johnson ever said anything sensible

Ben kentish rips her up for toilet paper.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just telling the truth, that's all. I know you don't like it, but there it is.

• There's a good chance that the MP in question was a female and there was only disgust from woman to woman ... no mysogyny involved.

If Raynor can't sit with decency in a short skirt , she should wear longer clothes or a pair of trousers. ;)

The Voice of Reason

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!