Man stabs burglar to death

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • If he had left it to the police nothing would’ve happened or in the unlikely event the burglars had been caught the courts would’ve likely let them off. He and his mates did what the law wouldn’t to the thieving scum. Just a shame he isn’t getting a pride of Britain award rather than prosecution.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• No need for that any more and all it takes is an app on your mobile phone and to be in close vicinity to an unprotected key that is not RFID protected in a bag /case.

Yes they can steal your car without taking the keys off you they don't need to burgle your house to get them, that is why my car keys are kept in a metal key safe in the House even if I am in the House.

In the old days just jiggle the lock with a ground down wavy piece of thin metal, or packing tape slipped through the window rubber hook it over the push rod pull it up and off you go

The other ways they can steal your car is at petrol stations that is why I lock mine when I leave it to pay inside, or the good old fashioned way robbery give me your car keys or else.

We do live in interesting times ;)

• If he had left it to the police nothing would’ve happened or in the unlikely event the burglars had been caught the courts would’ve likely let them off. He and his mates did what the law wouldn’t to the thieving scum. Just a shame he isn’t getting a pride of Britain award rather than prosecution.

Having read some of the evidence the Jury has been told and shown , the householder knew the man he killed they were friends from childhood, there is something not right about this to me it does not appear to an opportunist burglary , what were the burglars really after,

• Having read some of the evidence the Jury has been told and shown , the householder knew the man he killed they were friends from childhood, there is something not right about this to me it does not appear to an opportunist burglary , what were the burglars really after,

Good point Fred

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• My opinion best guess that the two men on trial who confronted the burglar attacked him injured him that left their house drove away then returned shortly afterwards to attacked the burglar who was in the street had drugs in the house, and had got rid of them before coming back to the house to attack the burglar again.

Even if the second assault on the burglar had not happened , he was dead already from the first stab wounds, the second assault just hastened his death

I could be totally wrong but that is what I think may have happened

• I was waiting for that as that was predictable....more speculation. But you right there's more to this if they knew each other as there a connection there. Maybe they are just old school friends that dislike each other or the guy never returned something borrowed and considered it stolen. It could even be stolen goods rather than drugs. It could be anything or maybe stealing some paperwork but wreck the rest of the house to make it look like a burglary.

• Something is not right, if the household on trial knew one of the burglars he may when have know who the other or others were as well , from what I have read it appears they have not been traced by the Police or come forward

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!