What's Annoyed or Irritating You Today

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Apparently the plane on which she travelled to the US was a Bisto plane.

Question, Why did she need to waste all that fuel and money flying thousands of miles when all that was needed was a Zoom call ?.

May be an image of 4 people, people standing and text that says

The Voice of Reason

• My military helicopter is back. This time in a smaller one. Three loops over our street. I gave him more fingers. Next time it will probably be a gunship. He's trying out all the brands. :cursing:

• I tell you want's annoying me right at this very second, I am just in my bedroom which is in the front of my house and I overlook neighbouring gardens in the road next to me. Someone is having some kind of party, but it sounds like they filling up a hot air ballon or something.

It can't be a patio heater, as the weather is too warm, but it's a bloody irritating sound and it literally does sound like someone is filling a gigantic hot air balloon.

Rant over. ^^

• My military helicopter is back. This time in a smaller one. Three loops over our street. I gave him more fingers. Next time it will probably be a gunship. He's trying out all the brands. :cursing:

Shoot it down! Get a bow and arrow, that'll scare them. ;)

• I tell you want's annoying me right at this very second, I am just in my bedroom which is in the front of my house and I overlook neighbouring gardens in the road next to me. Someone is having some kind of party, but it sounds like they filling up a hot air ballon or something.

It can't be a patio heater, as the weather is too warm, but it's a bloody irritating sound and it literally does sound like someone is filling a gigantic hot air balloon.

Rant over. ^^

Maybe it's a jumping castle? For a kid's birthday party?

• I thought that at first LW, but it's been going on continuously for about three hours now. Once the castle is filled up with air, that's it, but this is a continuou sound and besides, I can't hear any kids.

• My annoyance of the day is the predictable outcome of the Eurovision song contest. It's a given that Ukraine will win it, despite what awful song they will most likely come up with. At least I won't be watching it I suppose

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• My annoyance of the day is the predictable outcome of the Eurovision song contest. It's a given that Ukraine will win it, despite what awful song they will most likely come up with. At least I won't be watching it I suppose

Not heard their song yet and although I am normally very against the song contest being so political, this time I would have no problem if Ukraine got it. One in the eye to Putin.

Rant over. ^^

Bouncy castle, perhaps?

• Oh no.

Why the golf course?

As you've shown on this site before, there is lots of land in your area, why go for that?

It is a very old course with clubhouse and was predominantly Jewish when I was young. I remember my father going to play in bowls tournaments against them. Then it was miles out of town. I think Jewish people mostly left after apartheid fell. They sold their synagogue in town then, too. But this golf course was a haven of trees and open space, an old country club. They apparently got a huge whack for it and so nothing anyone can do. They have built all over around us. You wouldn't believe the suburban sprawl that has been the result. It's huge! Once the place where I am now was wild smallholding bush. Human overpopulation :(

• I live on what was once a orchard 100 years ago.

The land was originally owned by the Church (like everything else... X/ ) then Oxford Univeristy owned it for some reason and then about 200 years ago, the local lords got their hands on it.

• If you stop throwing bread to it, it won't come back again

It's Fucking Arsehole cup day today. I'm glad I shall be at work but it's going to cause traffic issues.

I will not be watching it, going to settle down with a glass of wine and a good book

My annoyance of the day is the predictable outcome of the Eurovision song contest. It's a given that Ukraine will win it, despite what awful song they will most likely come up with. At least I won't be watching it I suppose

My military helicopter is back. This time in a smaller one. Three loops over our street. I gave him more fingers. Next time it will probably be a gunship. He's trying out all the brands. :cursing:

Stop throwing bread out ,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!