What's Annoyed or Irritating You Today

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I thought that at first LW, but it's been going on continuously for about three hours now. Once the castle is filled up with air, that's it, but this is a continuou sound and besides, I can't hear any kids.

A Jacuzzi fr wags. ^^ Is the Ukraine song Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. What a load of bollox it has absolutely nothing to do with singing this stupid contest.

• You're dead right Norra and I'm surprised I didn't recognise the noise myself as my scumbag neighbours got one all during the lockdowns, although the noise was much closer and louder. But yes, it's a jacuzzi.

• I didn't know jacuzzis made any noise. I hope my neighbours don't get any bright ideas about owning one. Already they have a swimming pool no one uses but whose pump rumbles for hours. Dogs are howling as well. Owners go away and leave them at home and the poor creatures think they have been abandoned. Well, they have in a way. It's heart rending to hear the crying. Plus a toddler over the road who cries all day. Mum has another baby and he is being neglected, I suspect. Poor little chap. Human overpopulation again. They wonder why children grow up to become angry and misdirected.

• It's a new fad. Jacuzzis and fire pits. I'm still waiting for houses to start burning down from idiots with fire pits and the Fire Brigade having to give out public warnings or firepits being banned. This is a trend that started in pub gardens and now people want them at home. Maybe smoking should not have been banned indoors as this is the consequences of forcing everyone out into the cold. On the plus side people can burn their recycling rubbish to keep warm instead of paying for it's disposal or getting fined for putting the wrong item in the wrong coloured bin. For every action there's an opposite reaction.

• Still annoying and irritating that Ukraine won Eurovision. Their song was garbage. Have all the sympathy for them in the world with what’s going on but it just goes to show it’s a political not singing contest. In normal circumstances the UK wins that.

• Still annoying and irritating that Ukraine won Eurovision. Their song was garbage. Have all the sympathy for them in the world with what’s going on but it just goes to show it’s a political not singing contest. In normal circumstances the UK wins that.

It was expected LoC. I was not in the least surprised to read it in the news. I've never watched Eurovision for years as it's poor entertainment and the best songs never win anyway. Eurovision is well past it's sell by date

The Voice of Reason

• It was expected LoC. I was not in the least surprised to read it in the news. I've never watched Eurovision for years as it's poor entertainment and the best songs never win anyway. Eurovision is well past it's sell by date

Don’t disagree, Mike. Suppose I watch it still because nothing else is on.

• What irritates me is the way so many people keep droning on about their mental health. We’ve gone from the sublime, where nobody talks about it, to the ridiculous, when people can’t leave the subject alone.

It’s the latest fad, following everyone and his dog blaming their childhood for their own misbehaviour or bad ways.

Now, we see Jake Daniels coming out that he’s gay. Well, nice for him, but should this be any of our business, and why did it feature as the second headline on BBC News at Ten the other day?

Too many people are contemplating their navels these days instead of getting on with their lives.

Rant over. Now I’m just going to go to the press to complain that my parents never let me have a rat, and that this has prevented me from launching my singing career….

• Old Boy has shares in streamers hence why he keeps pushing them. His surname is Sunak. LOL

I just think they are so much better because I can watch what I want, when I want. I find scheduled TV boring and time-wasting, and all those commercials does my head in!

• Assurances companies. I recently decided to cash in on my pension because the pot was shrinking by the day, due to the war. In five weeks it dropped by £34k. Aegon, who had the pot don't supply annuities, so I decided to go with Legal and General, which meant Aegon had to transfer the money. I wanted 25% tax free, then the remainder as an annuity. Because of the incompetence of both companies, both are refusing to pay the 25%. I am not going to go into detail why, but I am SO angry

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• Got a skin flareup on my RH wrist and lower forearm. (Atopic eczema) It's insanely itchy but I mustn't scratch as it'll only make it worse. I'll have to see if I can get some hydrocortisone cream to help sooth it.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• We live on the edge of open countryside. We have a lot of Red Kites nesting nearby which in itself isn’t a problem. The problem is our neighbours have started putting out food scraps for them and they swoop in to get the food and shit over the house, garden and cars. Yesterday I found half a sausage on the roof of my car dropped by one of these birds. I know most will find this hilarious but I will be having words with neighbours if this doesn’t stop.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!