What's Annoyed or Irritating You Today

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • A sausage on the car is not a problem but shit is a real problem and is like paint stripper on the paintwork and will eat it's way through the clearcoat.

9d2a0f778fdb924.jpg

This has happened to my sons car. It will need a machine polish to remove the damage.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• We live on the edge of open countryside. We have a lot of Red Kites nesting nearby which in itself isn’t a problem. The problem is our neighbours have started putting out food scraps for them and they swoop in to get the food and shit over the house, garden and cars. Yesterday I found half a sausage on the roof of my car dropped by one of these birds. I know most will find this hilarious but I will be having words with neighbours if this doesn’t stop.

Apparently pork sausages don't damage the paint work, it's the beef ones that are the problem ;(

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• If it's burnt through the clearcoat only a respray will fix that. A machine polish will just make matters worse as it's already burnt through. I machine polished with a DA my Mums car a month ago. I used a Koch-Chemie two stage polish and then finished with gtechniq C2 liquid crystal ceramic sealant. She has a Black car so it a bit of a nightmare as every imperfection shows up. I've banned her from going to those dodgy supermarket type immigrant hand car washes. It took me the whole day to polish the car and then another day to wash and protect everything. I also applied some Wheel Armour to the wheels and cleaned all the interior and glass inside and out. I highly recommend the gtechniq products. Their not the cheapest but I have never had a bad product from them.

Gtechniq Ceramic Coating Products - Smart Surface Science
    Gtechniq ceramic coatings and paint protection for the car and marine detailing industry; the world's best Smart Surface Science ceramic coatings.
    www.gtechniq.co.uk

Also Bilt Hamber products. Fantastic and they are a small British firm. I know the name does not sound like it but they are. They are a bit pricy but again never bad a products accept for the Auto Balm which I never got on with but I suspect that was my application method. Little is more. I highly recommend Surfex HD for degreaser and cleaning product. I buy 5L of this stuff as it is amazing and can be used around the home too, kitchen work surfaces, ovens, cleaning teas stains in sinks, leaning carpets etc. It an environmentally friendly alkaline based product and can be diluted up to 99% depending on the strength required. Never use is neat unless pouring down to degrease a drain or something. I am also a big fan of their Finnis Wax and Hydra Wax. Auto Wheel is fantastic stuff but Iron removers are expensive for the amount of product you get. Hydra way is truly magical and quick and easy to use. No white residue marks on Rubber trim etc either. So quick and easy to apply.

Award-Winning Car Detailing, Finishing and Surface Care Products | Rust Prevention and Rust Removal Products | Bilt Hamber Laboratories
    Manufacturers of award winning car care products, including polish, lubricants, sealers, corrosion preservatives and rust removers. Buy our products online.
    bilthamber.com
  • :)

It matters not if a Police Officer makes and arrest is in uniform or not still a lawful arrest , personally I thinks the man looks stupid and senior officers do not wear helmet but hats with their insignia of rank ion the peak

• The change back to imperial. I agree it should be decriminalised and be optional i.e if the fruit and veg stall want to use pounds and ounces then so be it etc but I don't see a reason to push for a change. I'm lucky as I can mostly work in both though I am not very good with Fahrenheit. This juts Boris trying to mask over all his wrong doings to save his skin like the changes to ministerial code, party gate etc. I don't think ministers should be allowed to change their own code either. That is something that should put to the public in a referendum.

• Zoom playing up. I normally Zoom call my sister at 11 in the morning on Sunday but the video just wouldn't come up properly. Ended up faffing about for 10 minutes to get it going. Reboot, power down etc.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• The change back to imperial. I agree it should be decriminalised and be optional i.e if the fruit and veg stall want to use pounds and ounces then so be it etc but I don't see a reason to push for a change. I'm lucky as I can mostly work in both though I am not very good with Fahrenheit. This juts Boris trying to mask over all his wrong doings to save his skin like the changes to ministerial code, party gate etc. I don't think ministers should be allowed to change their own code either. That is something that should put to the public in a referendum.

The EU forced the Metric System on the UK , we have a large elderly population and many like me were taught the Imperial System, I am not good at working in the Metric system when doing DIY, Kilometres no thanks Miles for me, Pints in a pub , 5lb of Spuds, had to buy Metric Spanners and socket set old ones no long fit anything , still have them had to buy them one at a time each week of my apprentice many years ago still love them :)

• I agree it should be decriminalised and be optional i.e if the fruit and veg stall want to use pounds and ounces then so be it etc

IIRC the problem was if the stall holder's scales ONLY weighed in imperial that they couldn't be certified by the local trading office and continuing to use uncertified scales was what the prosecutions were about.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• 5 Million a day being spent on hotels around the country for asylum seekers, migrants, immigrants and illegals. They are even told they are not allowed to speak to the press and home office officials / security film right back at the press to try and cause intimidation and divert attention elsewhere. Good business for the hotel owners as the home office pay them more than the average Brit tourist. I bet many of the chosen hotels also have connection with MP's....friends of friends taking back handers or we pay you more than the usual price for a room but in return for the business we scratch your back you scratch ours and give us a few crates of booz.

• Archbishop of Canterbury wanting us to forgive phedo Andy.

Andrew who I have no liking for maybe arrogant rude and full of himself but he is not a Paedophile, he has not been convicted either here or in the States for any sexual offence , even he is Innocent until Proven Guilty by due the process of Law a right we have here in the UK.

• Well he might be, but he hasn’t been convicted of it yet. His decision to allow himself to partake of Epstein’s brand of entertainment was reckless, to say the least, and who knows who else was on the menu that we haven’t discovered yet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!