What's Annoyed or Irritating You Today

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • OB Try garden centres that stock frozen fruits, croissants etc. I find Fresh blackberries very expensive for what you get.

Heero, never had you down as a flatulator or a flagellator 😱🤣

“You know you’ve reached middle age when you’re cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police.”

• Blackberries grow over here. Maybe you have some bushes somewhere. Just make sure to pick them above the height of a dog cocking it's leg LOL

My Sonar is picking up an Echo around here

• Electric razor has packed up. The motor has gone and unlike before I can't source a replacement so I've had to buy a new one from Amazon marketplace. In the meantime I have to use a twin blade conventional razor and that hurts. ;(

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• I find that if I'm going somewhere special I still use an old fashioned safety razor with the replaceable razor blade. I still get the odd nick but a superb shave.

“You know you’ve reached middle age when you’re cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police.”

• Wilkinson Sword 5 blade for me.

I binned all my Gillette stuff after that advert….

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• I do not have a strong beard , I also suffer from dry skin so I use and electric razor which gives me a reasonably good shave, but like CL if going somewhere special I use a double bladed disposable razor to remove fine hair the electric razor misses

• We went up to the local for a lunchtime pint and three people there coughing their guts out. STAY HOME you barstewards instead of infecting the rest of us.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• Ordering a coffee asking for a "medium" size cup - to be given a cup the size of a bucket. Why do they do that?

8| "If there be time to expose through discussion, the falsehoods and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence"

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

• They are all the same. Costa, Starbucks, Nero - I was in the back of Sainsbury's, their cafe.

8| "If there be time to expose through discussion, the falsehoods and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence"

• "You could make your own."

No. They would not allow me behind the counter.

• Like a lot of places we have had a touch of local flooding and this morning I was navigating a country lane that I normally use and it had a few patches of standing water 12 to 18 inches deep for a couple of hundred yards, so I was taking it nice and steady, so as not to create a wave or ruin my car. But coming the other way was not one but two absolute fuckwits. The first driving a large EV a BMW iX5 came through without slowing, he must’ve thought it was a shallow puddle but I got a full bow wave right over the roof. Then about 20 seconds later white van man does the same thing. Some people just make me mad, fucking idiots. 🤬

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!