When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • As we don't have a dedicated thread for this I thought I would start one.

Sussex's Netflix film crew banned from following them around. 8) I'm working on the Thursday and hoping to catch the flypast from the roof as I will be right under the flightpath. I've only gone and got myself a job working for a firm. :rolleyes: Got to detach myself from technology as I no longer enjoy the direction it's going in and this is completely different. A drop in earnings slightly better than min wage but at least it's consistent and reliable. I might still be able to do some stuff as a sideline on my days off.

So who will be watching it on the TV and who's going out on Jubilee day?

• Sussex's Netflix film crew banned from following them around.

Good. ^^ ^^

I'm working on the Thursday and hoping to catch the flypast from the roof as I will be right under the flightpath.

When is that?

So who will be watching it on the TV and who's going out on Jubilee day?

Zero chance of that being a full time carer. I'll try and catch bits of it on the tv, though.

• I will be watching on TV we rarely go into Central London these days and certainly don't use the tube at night

Harry His wife and Andrew will not be on the balcony of Buck House :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!