When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Just a quick note to say hello from sunny Manchester. :)

I’m 30 and looking forward to some good discussion in the run up to what should be a very interesting two years before the next election!

• Public welcome from me LoC.

I have sent you a private message welcoming you to the site too, but you haven't seen it yet. Click on the speech bubbles icon at the top right of the page.

• We've had a few new members sign up over the last week. Perhaps they may start posting too and increase our numbers. :)

• We've had a few new members sign up over the last week. Perhaps they may start posting too and increase our numbers. :)

I hope you are right. Some of the newbies have not been especially chatty.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

As long as they are not all Old Boy aliases to make the forum look busier than it is and back him up LOL

Welcome LoC. So you have hinted an interest in politics. You do realise there's a lot more to the forum than politics though this tends to be a reoccurring theme unfortunately.

• As long as they are not all Old Boy aliases to make the forum look busier than it is and back him up LOL

Welcome LoC. So you have hinted an interest in politics. You do realise there's a lot more to the forum than politics though this tends to be a reoccurring theme unfortunately.

Thanks for the welcome, Norra. Yes I have a particular interest in politics and the media.

However I’ve got a broad range of interests so will be sure to comment on some of the other threads! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!