SyFy rebranding

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • I've said the channel should become SkyFi, so I suppose they half listened! :)

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• At least Comcast is going with Sky branding on all its UK channels rather than rebranding everything to NBC or Universal.

• At least Comcast is going with Sky branding on all its UK channels rather than rebranding everything to NBC or Universal.

Agreed. NBC is relatively meaningless over here, and Universal is a movie brand.

Even those that dislike Sky with a passion will, I'd imagine, almost certainly admit it has brand name recognition with substantial clout in its main markets in respect to TV and Sports.

Microsoft changing the name of SkyDrive worldwide because of Sky complaining it was confusing customers in the UK was complete overreach though.

• Brand is important, so I'm not surprised.

I wonder if the remaining NBC Universal channels will get the Sky badge too?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!