Tour de France

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • It has been the most exciting edition of the race in years.

I well deserved 3rd place for Geraint Thomas but Vingegaard & Pogacar are on another level.

If you’ve never seen stage racing it takes a while to understand the various races with races & the tactics but it is a a fascinating watch.

David Miller is an excellent pundit & worth listening too

• Le Tour has been permanently damaged by many instances of cheating by the use of banned substances and practices........ David Miller knows all about the practice.

I used to avidly follow Le Tour , even once going to Paris to watch the final. But not now, I'm suspicious that substance cheating has not entirely been eliminated which makes the race series irrelevant for those who love the sport of competition cycling.

• Le Tour has been permanently damaged by many instances of cheating by the use of banned substances and practices........ David Miller knows all about the practice.

I used to avidly follow Le Tour , even once going to Paris to watch the final. But not now, I'm suspicious that substance cheating has not entirely been eliminated which makes the race series irrelevant for those who love the sport of competition cycling.

No doubt almost everyone was cheating back in the bad old days of Lance Armstrong & Miller was caught too

It will always be difficult to 100% sure but the UCI who were certainly guilty at the very least of looking the other way now take drugs very seriously.

This year’s race was phenomenal

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!