"Manly" Sea Eagles. A misnomer if ever there was one.

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Interesting that the only replacement player that is prepared play in this kit is one that is trying to win a full contract with the club. All the others are already fully contracted so don't need to "take the knee" to this type of shit.

If I were in this rugby club I wouldn't want to have to wear symbolism of these peoples lifestyle choices as part of my work uniform. I don't care who people want to sleep with or what they want to be called or how they dress or what they stick in their bodies or where or why. My lack of interest in them and what they do is all the support they will ever get. I don't have conversations with anybody regarding their sexuality or bedroom preferences so why should this be a dominating factor for those in the LGBT world and why should those not in the LGBT world need to wear symbols on our clothing to make a statement of support. The rules on conversations about sexuality and bedroom preferences in public are perfectly clear, keep your personal business to yourself and nobody can judge you for it whatever it is that floats your boat.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!