When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • It's a fair analysis of your posts. You won't deal with the actual charges and court submission you just say if they were either Democrat appointed or in a Democrat state then they must be totally corrupt.

How lacking in serious argument

Currently the subject of Presidential immunity is being considered by USSC - it has not been summarily rejected as have all Trump's lower court submissions - read into that what you will.

Whilst not even charged with insurrection by Jack Smith - some Democrat states are excluding Trump from ballots because they believe he is guilty of insurrection (as I said that is something he has not even been charged with).

Currently the USSC is considering the legality of excluding Trump from the ballot in selective states - their decision will be a Federal decree.

We await the outcome of all of these.

You make it clear that in your opinion Trump is a guilty man and take the appropriate stance.

I have a view that is contrary to yours on this.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• There you go again, reimagining what I've posted

• Watch what happens when the Republicans ban Biden from the 2024 ballots because of insurrection due to his lack of border control.

Its coming.

Yes. It's starting to stir up. Tit for tat... looks good to me.

Fancy "DEMOCRATS" using courts to force a legit man from standing for election. The two main decider states have all the judges as Republican-appointed - LOL LOL so they will dump Biden off the ballot paper.

I am looking forward to it. The irony is - Trump has not broken any law - been charged or convicted. Biden has. LOL LOL. He is required by law to control the borders.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Anyone who's even barely literate knows that supposed lack of border control is not insurrection.

It is actually. Those migrants are part of the uprising in the USA, you can see it for yourself and the violence that goes with it. The lack of border control, paying illegal immigrants $000's of dollars to enter the USA is absolutely what it is.

Lock him up !

• insurrection is not the only offence.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• main-qimg-28b46f5dc9c611d6cb4ce77a656adc10

• misunderstood you mean

I have made it clear in language even a simpleton could understand that this barring of Trump from state ballots is wrong

And I didn’t contradict what you posted in this regard so who is the simpleton??

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• main-qimg-8186831186772434b5ad5274cb8f8d04

• Was it the Republicans who instigated the Jan 6th enquiry?

The most damning evidence against Trump that came from the jan 6th inquiry (that had 2 republicans on the committee who voted in favour of passing their findings onto the DOJ afterwards) came from....drum roll please....

Republican testimony...

and that's without the testimony of those Republicans who ignored subpoena's.

Did the Democrats revel in it and love every second of it? Probably. But they didn't make it up or force him into doing what he opted to do - ignore his own advisors and let his bruised ego spiral lead everyone down the BS conspiracy theory rabbit hole he still resides in to this day

Trumps' problems are of his own making.

**this is likely to be by last post on this or any other subject as I'm quitting the forum (just in case you wonder why i might not respond to any replies)**

Have fun peeps

• Theres a lot of RINOs in the Republican Party. It's a big problem, a bit like the Tory wets we have here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!