When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • So didn't rake it in by renting his own golf courses to the "Presidency" for his many breaks?

Anyone thinking Trump does anything for anyone's benefit other than his own is deluded.

Please define "other than his own" it is impossible to put that in a box. You have to be in his mind.

I am relatively wealthy (its subjective) I work for myself first. Always have. Myself means - direct family... wife and children. Nothing comes close.

I would suggest Mr Trump employs many thousands of people with knock-on impact jobs for thousands more.

I buy from Amazon. Bezos employs, and benefits millions of workers/people. I do not stop to think of what he does with his fortune. Do you?

Pfizer and Astro Zenica made several billions of dollars - I find them unethical ( in regard to Covid Jabs) and money-grabbing bastards. Billions of people sheep walked to get their jab.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Jail Trump, he said: "grab em by the pussy".

main-qimg-be821c8919c504fd2e769063dbfb9838

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68323086

I see that some pundits reckon that to pay this fine off he will use the campaign funds, but is that legal?

It will be overturned by the supreme court, like all his fake convictions. In this case, there was no victim, the banks were all paid, approved his loans, agreed the loan amounts through due diligence and made about $100M in profit. Deutsche Bank testified to this in the trial, yet the judge found him guilty of fraud. The only fraud here is the judge and he needs to be jailed for what he just did.

Another 1 million votes go to Trump

• Interesting Bread. We'll see what happens.

Indeed Horizon. I'm not a massive fan of the man but I do agree with his policies. Nobody should be subjected to fake criminal trials in the western world, what we are seeing here is the USA - the land of the free becoming a banana republic right before our eyes, yet the left and the Trump haters don't see it, they just clap their hands in glee at the bad orange man being punished. They will come for them next, but they're so preoccupied with their Trump Derangement Syndrome they won't see it until its too late.

When the allies liberated Bergen Belsen after the 2nd World War they looked at the horrors and asked themselves how on earth they could let this atrocity happen. Well, 70 years on ... hello ? hello ?

• No comparison, Bread.X/

As for Trump, screw him. I hope they can throw the book at him. He deserves it, even though I also agree with some of what he says.

• No comparison, Bread.X/

As for Trump, screw him. I hope they can throw the book at him. He deserves it, even though I also agree with some of what he says.

For what specific reason does he deserve it?

• main-qimg-3fa819da7bedf0291ac86886129ef913

• What's he done wrong ?

This is when you get the long, long gap - move along now, there is nothing to see here!!!!!

• This is when you get the long, long gap - move along now, there is nothing to see here!!!!!

Don’t expect an answer to that,,,

The American truckers boycotting deliveries to NYC is gathering momentum. Voters are sick to death of the eternal witch hunt against Donald Trump. Like him or hate him the $360M fine for doing nothing wrong (in a civil case !) is the last straw. Just like the fake russian hoaxes and the fake J6 hoax (no conviction and no charges), the dawn raid on Mar-a-Lago without a warrant and the double standards, where Creepy Joe can take classified documents from the White House (he wasn't even President - this is a privilege reserved only for presidents) gets away with it while Trump is charged.

Once again the Democrats don't think things through and once again the silent majority begin to park their tanks.

"F**k Around & Find Out": Truckers Warn Loads To NYC Will Be Rejected Starting Monday | ZeroHedge

• All fake. Big stitch-ups.

But hey??? Their time will come.

• I would imagine any action that looks remotely effective will be classified as domestic terrorism and crushed mercilessly. This has already be done to those who squared up to school boards in the US. Freeze bank accounts, criminalise support and funding, ruthlessly punish perpetrators. It won’t last 30 seconds.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• The fake media must be smashed.

• I would imagine any action that looks remotely effective will be classified as domestic terrorism and crushed mercilessly. This has already be done to those who squared up to school boards in the US. Freeze bank accounts, criminalise support and funding, ruthlessly punish perpetrators. It won’t last 30 seconds.

I'm pretty sure that NYC Federal Law can't force a truck driver from Arizona to deliver some stuff to them. It would have to be a monumental decision to over rule them and enforce it from another state. It would be seen as communism in action by the truckers and they would just dig their heels in.

Meanwhile Texas has exported 12000+ illegal immigrants to Washington DC, 300000+ to Chicago and 35000+ to NYC, (these so-called "sanctuary cities"), where NYC recently declared a state of emergency. Greg Abbott is building an army base for 2000+ soldiers at the USA border, already erected razor wire fences and ignored the White House who demand it to be torn down. So far the White House has got nowhere and the republicans are sticking two fingers up at Creepy Joe. A few thousand truckers doing the same will most likely bring down Biden in the most spectacular way.

Lets hope so.

• I'm pretty sure that NYC Federal Law can't force a truck driver from Arizona to deliver some stuff to them. It would have to be a monumental decision to over rule them and enforce it from another state. It would be seen as communism in action by the truckers and they would just dig their heels in.

Meanwhile Texas has exported 12000+ illegal immigrants to Washington DC, 300000+ to Chicago and 35000+ to NYC, (these so-called "sanctuary cities"), where NYC recently declared a state of emergency. Greg Abbott is building an army base for 2000+ soldiers at the USA border, already erected razor wire fences and ignored the White House who demand it to be torn down. So far the White House has got nowhere and the republicans are sticking two fingers up at Creepy Joe. A few thousand truckers doing the same will most likely bring down Biden in the most spectacular way.

Lets hope so.

Think Canadian Truckers

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!