When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • It saddens me to see Canada destroyed by Trudeau. This once great country is now the Wokist, Jokist, country on Earth.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• What's he done wrong ?

Everything!! How about inciting a riot to begin with.

Even for those of us who agree with some of his views, I cannot see how anyone who is even remotely sane, can support him. There's beyond the pale, then there's beyond The Donald.

There. I've just coined a new phrase.^^

• Interesting Bread. We'll see what happens.

Just the small matter of having to raise and turn over a bond to the court (covering the full amount fined) before he can start the appeal process apparently. it's being reported that he only has 30 days to either come up with it himself or find some shmuck prepared to risk losing the best part of half a billion dollars by backing him financially.

• We expect the rigged court to fine him heavily on a rigged charge. They have been doing it for 8 years and so far, failed.

Why is it people are not concerned with corrupt judges and rigged charges?

I tell you this - YOU ARE NEXT!!!

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Everything!! How about inciting a riot to begin with.

Even for those of us who agree with some of his views, I cannot see how anyone who is even remotely sane, can support him. There's beyond the pale, then there's beyond The Donald.

There. I've just coined a new phrase.^^

He didn't do anything of the sort. Watch the full video of J6 you can see the police and security letting people in and showing them around the capitol building. There was no insurrection here its all hyped up lies from the Democrats.

Why didn't Pelosi put security in place ? I would put money on this being lead by Antifa posing as MAGA supporters.

• NO way did he incite a riot.

I can show evidence of the BLM and Antifa destroying property and killing people. It is not hard to make the claim and then back it up.

No one has shown evidence on any claim criticizing/claiming Trump has committed a criminal act.

I can prove it;

IF THERE WAS CLEAR EVIDENCE HE WOULD BE IN HANDCUFFS.

It also annoys me that their is clear evidence of Biden committing criminal acts - he is not arrested.

• He didn't do anything of the sort. Watch the full video of J6 you can see the police and security letting people in and showing them around the capitol building. There was no insurrection here its all hyped up lies from the Democrats.

Why didn't Pelosi put security in place ? I would put money on this being lead by Antifa posing as MAGA supporters.

So all the fighting, vandalism and smashing of doors and windows was simply down to an over enthusiastic rush to buy "tour tickets" by off duty FBI agents and radicals bussed in by the Democrats in a bid to......err, prevent the certification of ...err...their....err...own guy?

Why didn't Pelosi put security in place? Might be because neither Pelosi or Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley (:)) is apparently in charge of security. The Commander in chief is apparently the one to make that decision and despite him claiming that he offered Pelosi 10,000 soldiers, not even his chief of staff could verify his claim (which was debunked during the Jan 6th committee hearings) but that might be because he thinks he can do things....with his mind - like declassifying documents.

If the president wanted to place 10,000 troops around the capital on the day I doubt he would have had to asked permission or run the idea passed Pelosi.

• So all the fighting, vandalism and smashing of doors and windows was simply down to an over enthusiastic rush to buy "tour tickets" by off duty FBI agents and radicals bussed in by the Democrats in a bid to......err, prevent the certification of ...err...their....err...own guy?

Why didn't Pelosi put security in place? Might be because neither Pelosi or Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley (:)) is apparently in charge of security. The Commander in chief is apparently the one to make that decision and despite him claiming that he offered Pelosi 10,000 soldiers, not even his chief of staff could verify his claim (which was debunked during the Jan 6th committee hearings) but that might be because he thinks he can do things....with his mind - like declassifying documents.

If the president wanted to place 10,000 troops around the capital on the day I doubt he would have had to asked permission or run the idea passed Pelosi.

One window was smashed I didn't see any doors smashed in.

Watch the video - all your questions are answered as I already explained.

Pelosi was in charge of security - she did nothing about putting extra police in attendance. Strange that. Your harvesting outrage by bending the truth.

• There was no smashing or disruption. This was a set-up.

You can NOT ever say to that bitch - Hillary Clinton - "because you will be in jail" - and expect nothing to happen.

They want to finish Trump and have tried every trick in the book - NOTHING has stuck.

The Clintons are the most dangerous people in the USA. They have killed many people.

If you have a leader who is anti Christian (biden) and pro gender shite and all the rest of the crap - you are in a very serious situation.

Its called COMMUNISM!!!!

• What people have the Clintons killed?

• Not sure the little red book has a chapter on cocks in frocks.

Bearing in mind that Trump's lawyers have effectively argued that a US president must have total and absolute immunity pray tell how the murderous Commie regime you describe hasn't simply "taken him out?." All they'd need do is doctor a chicken nugget and make it look like he had a heart attack and nobody would question it.

I was lead to believe Biden was a church going Catholic. Is that not the case?

• Not sure the little red book has a chapter on cocks in frocks.

Bearing in mind that Trump's lawyers have effectively argued that a US president must have total and absolute immunity pray tell how the murderous Commie regime you describe hasn't simply "taken him out?." All they'd need do is doctor a chicken nugget and make it look like he had a heart attack and nobody would question it.

I was lead to believe Biden was a church going Catholic. Is that not the case?

The BLM leaders formed to take the poor blacks out of the projects ??? Whats your point?

• main-qimg-fc6839d7b0a5098895135c86b9a6246a

• main-qimg-1660d5f43d7e2311671858bf6af57335

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!