When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Tell me there is no malicious intent there?

I said if correct I agreed with your assessment, did I not say I agreed with your assessment.

Let's make forum box great again, did I not say that 🫢🤔

Did your parents have any children that lived.

• main-qimg-c1e7badd9e035c1aba18be9d7453ff37-lq

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Happy to hear your understanding

It wasn't just one bank and it wasn't just once. It was eleven years of using inflated values to get loans at cheaper rates and using valuations that were much higher than used for his submitted tax returns. He (and it seems you) tried to blame the banks for not doing enough due diligence. That's to misconstrue the whole point of due diligence which is not to do the applicant's valuations for them

This is only 8 pages to read: https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/…dum_-_final.pdf

• If you have never heard of Letitia James here is her election campaign video (for the office of Attorney General) from 5 years ago when Trump was president. As you can see she is a big fan...

Making it abundantly clear that she is going to get him. An entire campaign video dedicated to anti-Trump rhetoric. No crime was reported at the time and he had been President for 3 years so wasn't even running the Trump Organisation.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And seeing as how she won that election it shows your boy isn't as popular as some purport him to be

• And seeing as how she won that election it shows your boy isn't as popular as some purport him to be

It’s New York Steve. It’s about 85% Democrat. It’s been that way for years. Like London is solid Labour.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• main-qimg-66d208358642c520f86b3e6399df6800

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Wonder what happens later today when Trump has to pay the $450 million for doing nothing wrong.

If the leftwaffe had any decency or moral fiber they would strongly oppose this treatment of Trump. I would if it happened to Biden, as much as I find him an evil slimeball.

If you do not stand for the rule of law - you stand for nothing. You will sell your soul to the devil.

• Trump did push for the National Guard. I heard him say it at the time. I do not need google.

What is wrong with people? Do they want a google report to show JFK was shot or can we not simply make an honest statement?

So the President of the USA (Aka the commander in chief of the military) needs to ask Nancy Pelosi for permission to deploy the national guard to police a "gathering" he himself called for on J6 and subsequently whipped into a frenzy?

That's a pretty weak argument in my book

• Wonder what happens later today when Trump has to pay the $450 million for doing nothing wrong.

Indeed, seems the deadline is today.

My bet is he will pay it having raised loans/bonds on the amazing apparent $3B valuation of that 'Truth Social' network

• So the President of the USA (Aka the commander in chief of the military) needs to ask Nancy Pelosi for permission to deploy the national guard to police a "gathering" he himself called for on J6 and subsequently whipped into a frenzy?

LOL. If you like?

Pelosi is a corrupt evil bitch. No morals, anti Christian, anti white male.

• So the President of the USA (Aka the commander in chief of the military) needs to ask Nancy Pelosi for permission to deploy the national guard to police a "gathering" he himself called for on J6 and subsequently whipped into a frenzy?

Its protocol

• Indeed, seems the deadline is today.

My bet is he will pay it having raised loans/bonds on the amazing apparent $3B valuation of that 'Truth Social' network

I reckon a lot of the 465 million will be donations. There should be an audit trail on how that money is spent.

• Indeed, seems the deadline is today.

His own kids don't even seem willing to lend him the funds to post the bond (it's not like his daughter and son-in law didn't make billions in their roles as "government advisors" during his presidency.

In his deposition (under oath?) he claimed to have at least $400m in cash kicking around and that said amount was growing quickly. he wouldn't have been effectively lying (default setting) to federal prosecutors would he?

One thing that none of his supporters want to admit to is the notion that the immunity claims he's been filing in courtrooms across the country don't mean he's innocent - it means the exact opposite. you don't need to claim immunity if you're innocent of an alleged crime. it's simply a way of trying to avoid prosecution - which is a different thing altogether.

In my opinion, filing such a claim is effectively an admission of guilt.

Their loyalty to this habitually lying, grifting, sex offending, second rate developer who, despite claiming to be a multi billionaire seems to feel the need to flog crap that Del Boy would steer clear of (shit blingy shoes, dodgy fragrances, snippets of old suits and virtual trading cards) to make a buck will never cease to amaze me.

• His own kids don't even seem willing to lend him the funds to post the bond (it's not like his daughter and son-in law didn't make billions in their roles as "government advisors" during his presidency.

In his deposition (under oath?) he claimed to have at least $400m in cash kicking around and that said amount was growing quickly. he wouldn't have been effectively lying (default setting) to federal prosecutors would he?

One thing that none of his supporters want to admit to is the notion that the immunity claims he's been filing in courtrooms across the country don't mean he's innocent - it means the exact opposite. you don't need to claim immunity if you're innocent of an alleged crime. it's simply a way of trying to avoid prosecution - which is a different thing altogether.

Their loyalty to this habitually lying, grifting, sex offending, second rate developer who, despite claiming to be a multi billionaire seems to feel the need to flog crap that Del Boy would steer clear of (shit blingy shoes, dodgy fragrances, snippets of old suits and virtual trading cards) to make a buck will never cease to amaze me.

The polls are sticking two fingers up at everything you just wrote

• His own kids don't even seem willing to lend him the funds to post the bond (it's not like his daughter and son-in law didn't make billions in their roles as "government advisors" during his presidency.

Rubbish. Scraping the barrel.

• I reckon a lot of the 465 million will be donations. There should be an audit trail on how that money is spent.

Should be a 100% transparent audit trail of where it came from if it's the form of donations.

The media might have gone overboard with their concerns about the prospect of him being in the pocket of a Putin type character should the money come from a foreign source with regard to national security, but it's a legitimate concern if they can't trace the money back to source if the bond is posted by 3rd parties regardless of who it is.

• Should be a 100% transparent audit trail of where it came from if it's the form of donations.

The media might have gone overboard with their concerns about the prospect of him being in the pocket of a Putin type character should the money come from a foreign source with regard to national security, but it's a legitimate concern if they can't trace the money back to source if the bond is posted by 3rd parties regardless of who it is.

Oh I see, are you referring to Hunter Biden and Daddy??

• Should be a 100% transparent audit trail of where it came from if it's the form of donations.

Let's hope so then another load of left wing bullshit conspiracy theory will be proved wrong again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!