The EU and Why Brexit Failed

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • A writer for the Telegraph and a regular political pundit on the BBC. A rarely in a right of centre reporter, but from what I've seen of her, Tominey is fair.

One cannot say the same about many others who let their left wing views distort their reporting. Sonia Sodha springs to mind another being Ayesha Hazarika both were ex labour advisors.

Let's just have some honesty to the reporting, leave their political affiliations on the shelf, that goes for left or right.

Did your parents have any children that lived.

• Pay full fact enough and they'll print any old shite. They usually do.

Oh dear tantrums. Adults actually read Full Facts analyses and can see the rigour they use to be bang on.

Your favourite liar du jour was caught. Still she also probably tells people we haven't left the EU yet so that must make you feel less alone.

• Oh dear tantrums. Adults actually read Full Facts analyses and can see the rigour they use to be bang on.

Your favourite liar du jour was caught. Still she also probably tells people we haven't left the EU yet so that must make you feel less alone.

They get paid to write that stuff. If you believe anything from fullfact then your a fool.

Anything that is called things like "fact" or "truth" should always be regarded as suspect.

• Full fact are centre left biased. They are not neutral. For the most part they get it right. With most fact checking it is not what was said per se, it is the nuance and context in which it was said. Once these factors are stripped away words can lose their meaning or become misinterpreted.

Obviously they provide a bullshit detection service as well for outright porky pies, but they are usually quite easy to spot.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• You don't need Full Facts. Anyone looking at OJ Simpson's trial, for example, who thought he was innocent, must have the IQ of a dead Bat.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• You don't need Full Facts. Anyone looking at OJ Simpson's trial, for example, who thought he was innocent, must have the IQ of a dead Bat.

The glove didn't fit...

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• The glove didn't fit...

LOL... Yes. It shrank (as leather does) because of the blood on it. WTF??

All black people saw him as innocent (the sheepie black people - as well as fake caring white people)

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• He is still in prison now though for armed robbery I believe.

Yes he is. A very violent crime.

• I don’t think many people thought he was innocent but his defence played the race card

That’s what you get with a politicised judiciary system

• I don’t think many people thought he was innocent but his defence played the race card

That’s what you get with a politicised judiciary system

The trial was in California wasn't it?

• The trial was in California wasn't it?

If one decides innocence or guilt based on colour then we are fuxkd and those black people do more damage to racial harmony than anything. Its the action od sheepie, stupidity.

• If one decides innocence or guilt based on colour then we are fuxkd and those black people do more damage to racial harmony than anything. Its the action od sheepie, stupidity.

I agree but the US system is different to ours l in particular you have that process of picking Jurors

& of course you have politically appointed judges

PS OJ keeps popping up in clip from Naked Gun films:)

• Full fact are centre left biased. They are not neutral. For the most part they get it right. With most fact checking it is not what was said per se, it is the nuance and context in which it was said. Once these factors are stripped away words can lose their meaning or become misinterpreted.

Obviously they provide a bullshit detection service as well for outright porky pies, but they are usually quite easy to spot.

They are not biased but with the legacy of Boris being so so many lies coming from the right then the majority of their reports have been critical of the right.

Feel free to show where they have got it wrong in the case of Camilla Tominney or in general

• They are not biased but with the legacy of Boris being so so many lies coming from the right then the majority of their reports have been critical of the right.

Feel free to show where they have got it wrong in the case of Camilla Tominney or in general

I thank you for the opportunity to justify something that I never said or even suggested. I'll decline :)

I used a bias checker to check the bias of Full Fact and they came out very well as I said. According to this source they are mildly centre left in their bias, I would not argue nor complain about that personally and I think you will find my post was generally favourable about them.

But neutral they are not.

Full Fact (UK) - Bias and Credibility
    LEAST BIASED These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or
    mediabiasfactcheck.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!