The EU and Why Brexit Failed

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • From your own link:

'Full Fact is a very well-sourced, thorough fact-checker. We consider them to be a top fact-checker in the genre, with the likes of Politifact and Factcheck.org. MBFC endorses Full Fact as a highly credible fact-checker'

So when they repeatedly call out Camilla Tominney as someone whose comments cannot be trusted we can be assured she is no source to be used in intelligent debate

• If Full Facts analyses are false then you'd be able to easily refute them. Guess what you haven't, we know why.

Fullfact are renowned for making corrections to their "facts" soon after they publish their articles. Don't believe them, they are in the pocket of big tech and governed by the lib dems and labour. People that work there are ex BBC and ex Daily Mirror.

Give me a break.

• From your own link:

'Full Fact is a very well-sourced, thorough fact-checker. We consider them to be a top fact-checker in the genre, with the likes of Politifact and Factcheck.org. MBFC endorses Full Fact as a highly credible fact-checker'

So when they repeatedly call out Camilla Tominney as someone whose comments cannot be trusted we can be assured she is no source to be used in intelligent debate

I don't dispute that Steve. I never put Camilla Tominey up as a saint though - never mentioned her at all - not once.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• In posts around that time you called her a liar, left bias is not how I would describe what I've seen of her, nor would I call her a liar.

So to play your silly games on this biased of assumptions PROVE IT.

Did your parents have any children that lived.

• True per se but your intervention was apparently in support of Bread's (they criticised my heroine the bastards) post 547

Something else I never said. Steve, just proving again, he doesn't need anyone else but himself to have arguments

• They get paid to write that stuff. If you believe anything from fullfact then your a fool.

Anything that is called things like "fact" or "truth" should always be regarded as suspect.

Who hacked your account to post that then Bread?

• How sad that grown people depend on "Full FActs" to secure something in their minds.

Makes no odds with irrational people. I have cited stuff I actually saw and heard because I was involved, and present - and still you get clowns saying: "Show me the link"!! - "Have you full-fact checked that " !!

Thank god their stupidity is easily set aside.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• How sad that grown people depend on "Full FActs" to secure something in their minds.

Makes no odds with irrational people. I have cited stuff I actually saw and heard because I was involved, and present - and still you get clowns saying: "Show me the link"!! - "Have you full-fact checked that " !!

Thank god their stupidity is easily set aside.

They need links because they can't form their own opinions.

• Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has them. Opinions backed by referenced evidence of provenance are a different story.

It depends on whose version you want to believe. Even videos can be made to look like something they’re not.

• It depends on whose version you want to believe. Even videos can be made to look like something they’re not.

Very much so but Bread was complaining about reasoned, evidenced analyses of evidential data

• Oh yeah - of course - such as WMD's and Piltdown Man.

The very, very clever staff in my energy suppliers advertising section persistently tell me of the great deal I have with them - as I pay the highest energy bills ever known in the UK. Heck, I even get other companies begging me to change to receive the same gas, and electricity via the same pipes and grid.

All I know is that the people who think they are getting a fair deal are the same people who can not recall Hamas launching 7.000 rockets - can not recall Starmer saying a man with a penis is a woman - can not recall LGBTQ forming a political agenda forced upon us everywhere we go - can not recall thousands of rapes and sexual abuse of white girls in Rochdale as worthy of serious debate but, can recall a person who calls a very FAT person a "Fat person"!!

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!