Was Covid dangerous or was it a conspiracy?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Yes. ALL LIES.

Just like that old con - "switch your mobile phone off before the plane takes off"!!!???

Sheepies blondly obeyed not bothering to see the false logic of it. I never switched mine off because it made no difference.

8| "If there be time to expose through discussion, the falsehoods and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence"

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

• Brilliant summary there GNSH, nail hit firmly on head.

I hadn't considered the DNA aspects before. That will prove interesting if somebody gets pulled on DNA evidence and they ask the simple question "how is my DNA on a database?". Pretty sure that GDPR should cover it because it is still live legislation in the UK even post Brexit. On the flip side of that the government would exempt themselves from GDPR for national security and investigation of criminal acts.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Yes. ALL LIES.

Just like that old con - "switch your mobile phone off before the plane takes off"!!!???

Sheepies blondly obeyed not bothering to see the false logic of it. I never switched mine off because it made no difference.

Why does it bother you , leaving it on just drains the battery, it won’t work again until your close to landing

• Brilliant summary there GNSH, nail hit firmly on head.

I hadn't considered the DNA aspects before. That will prove interesting if somebody gets pulled on DNA evidence and they ask the simple question "how is my DNA on a database?". Pretty sure that GDPR should cover it because it is still live legislation in the UK even post Brexit. On the flip side of that the government would exempt themselves from GDPR for national security and investigation of criminal acts.

Just something on the GDPR policy thing- a policy is only as good as the people committed to following it and not all people (or organisations) are good. I say that from a position of working in policy and governance ;)

• Bread, everything you say resonates with the feelings and beliefs of so many people looking back now and wondering what the hell that was all about ... it felt totally orchestrated to me at the time and even more so since then.

I don't know if we will have the truth in our lifetimes.

But what I want to say more than anything else is that I am so very sorry that you and your dear Mother were deprived of precious time together which you cannot get back. That totally stinks. (((HUG)))

There's a crack, a crack in everything

That's how the light gets in.

Leonard Cohen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!