Is racism the big issue it is portrayed in the media?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Black people in UK 'living in fear' over racism, say UN experts
    A panel of UN experts paints a bleak picture of the state of racism in the UK, but the government says it is only "a superficial analysis" and that the country…
    news.sky.com

We see many reports of racism in the UK, and while I acknowledge it exists, is it the huge problem that the media try to portray?

I’m sure there is a lot of resentment by white people who see their communities decimated by black ghettos of immigrants who simply won’t mix, but those who do mix maybe don’t encounter the same problems on a day-to-day basis.

I can only say that those black people I know do not complain of racism to me. So those that do….what are they up to that leads them to be apprehended or challenged in some way?

When I was younger and walked all over town, I and my friends got challenged many times by the police. And I’m white, so black people who are challenged perhaps need to calm down a bit.

• Well I wonder how BLM feel about the 5 black cops that beat a black man to death recently in the US. It's not a blue on blue but a black on black. If those cops where White there would be massive uproar. This is racism!

My Sonar is picking up an Echo around here

• Well I wonder how BLM feel about the 5 black cops that beat a black man to death recently in the US. It's not a blue on blue but a black on black. If those cops where White there would be massive uproar. This is racism!

My thoughts entirely Norra.. :thumbup:

The Voice of Reason

• Racism is another cornerstone of Cultural Marxism. We are divided into our identity groups and then told that other identity groups are the cause of our problems. Other identity groups are told we are the cause of their problems and we all start squabbling. It’s the old divide and conquer trick.

Maybe these black people living in fear could call out those that are being racist, there are laws about this and have been for over half a century.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

Most deaths in the black community are black on black but it’s racist to point this out.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!