When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Jeez it's taken you two weeks to come back with that. Maybe you shouldn't have slagged off people that seek to do good. It's almost like you prefer people that seek to do bad.

Well, I missed that post and came across it later by accident.

And your conclusions from what I have said are totally inaccurate. You presume too much, old chap.

• Maybe I joined up the dots with your other posts

The staff here send me bizarre messages I'm barred from replying to and now I'm blocked from starting new conversations. icon_rolleyes.gif

This place could have been good but 'could' is so last tense. I'll be back, maybe but no one hold their breath.

• main-qimg-d8a1c6524f679481274b2d8f9f08512c

8| "If there be time to expose through discussion, the falsehoods and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence"

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

• main-qimg-ac9e22ccf0d5ca7b7c85cd847c7e0472

8| "If there be time to expose through discussion, the falsehoods and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence"

• Once upon a time....

Patient: "Doctor Doctor, I feel like a pair of cutains."

Display Spoiler

Doctor: "Pull yourself together."

Now....

Patient: "Doctor Doctor, I feel like a pair of curtains."

Display Spoiler

Doctor: "Then that's what you are."

All I know is that I know nothing :/

• Yes, that sums it up.

• main-qimg-5dfcb46078741388e2c9cbde3fe0e894

• main-qimg-61b6335ba0f21a018126e1e31e23789b

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!