US election 2024

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • It is only theory but the same thought had crossed my mind

A false premise based upon another false premise.

Some might say you are pedalling a conspiracy theory?

I that was an exclusive trait of the “far right”.. woooooo !! 😉

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• The thought crossed my mind , I’m not peddling anything

So when you call others conspiracy theorists to try and diminish their argument you will think twice in future?

Because what crossed your mind that you then post is pure 100% conspiracy theory.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• So when you call others conspiracy theorists to try and diminish their argument you will think twice in future?

Because what crossed your mind that you then post is pure 100% conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy theorists claim their theories are fact

I made it perfectly clear it was a theory

• & Mr Trump strongly supports Putin's communist despocracy.

No, he does not. he is not a politician. His starting base is one of talking and reaching a reasonable agreement for future progress.

Do you have an example of Mr Trump "supports" Putin? Do you think Biden giving billions to Iran and $200 billon to Ukraine is good support?

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Conspiracy theorists claim their theories are fact

I made it perfectly clear it was a theory

Conspiracy theories are exactly what you did. The word theory is self explanatory.

• Not so; Leftists ill at ease people label claims from those they dislike as "Conspiracy Theories".

In the same way, they label direct comments as "rants". And truth bombs as "far right".

They are never objective. They never apply logic they apply their feelings and connection to group identity - (intersectionalism) They link to a group they deem needs their "superior" support - (virtue signaling)

Example: Islamic extremists rape girls via their Islamic view of females. Leftists etc feel the whole POOR Islamic faith must have their aid. They feel good connecting as "givers" (virtue signalers). The fact their daughter could be next is secondary to their ego and feeling of helping a group they feel can not manage without their British White guy interjection.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• I’m sure you are aware that there are people in the USA who believe the world is flat and others that Elvis is still alive. Personally I wouldn’t hang around with them.

Trump was not the problem. If we go by your acquaintance’s assessment North Korea are now going to invade South Korea and fire missiles at Tokyo because Trump is mates with KYU.

Not quite sure how you get to that broad dismissal, but perhaps if you go there for a few years like I did you'll find out for yourself that the USA has a broad spectrum of people, and the crazies are a tiny minority.

Didn't claim Trump was the problem. His influence was largely in his own mind. Other countries enjoy the confused chaos he brings to America.

• I did

I used the Dow Jones Jones and you used the lesser known S&P and both proved your insinuation was false. The markets have loved Biden.

As for National Debt it's been static in real terms under Biden.

clown world ^^^

S&P and Dow Jones are different- its market value versus share price.

USA debt has gone through the roof under Biden - hitting a record of $34 trillion

• Erm, they've had a pandemic and a couple of major wars to finance.

But like a good observationalist I went to look up some charts about it...

Guess What - it's almost impossible to find a good chart of it, because it's such a political football that almost all of them have been drawn up to make President X look bad. I'm sure you could find one for Woodrow Wilson if you look hard enough. The ones that project a 'cliff foot' of debt rises and tack it onto actual figures to try and alarm people are the most sickening.

And no, it's a Republican lie that it only rises under Democrats. It went up sharply under Trump, and the highest % increase of all presidents in the last 60 years was under.... Republicans' beatified golden boy, Ronny Reagan. The only president to realise a budget surplus in the last 40 years was Clinton.

If anyone has a GOOD table or chart about it, please reference it up, but I am NOT INTERESTED in political-propaganda-poisoned stats or projections thanks.

• clown world ^^^

S&P and Dow Jones are different- its market value versus share price.

USA debt has gone through the roof under Biden - hitting a record of $34 trillion

More trash from Bread

When Biden took office the USA national debt was $27,751,896,236,414.77

The last published figure (Monday) was $34,153,974,129,467.71

That's a 23% increase in 3 years and 16 days. Awkwardly for you and anyone that holds your hand USA cumulative inflation (CPI) in that time has been 18% so you have a real terms increase of ~ 1.7% a year.. Hardly 'through the roof' and effectively static in real terms.

https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/datasets/debt-to-the-penny/debt-to-the-penny

• More trash from Bread

When Biden took office the USA national debt was $27,751,896,236,414.77

The last published figure (Monday) was $34,153,974,129,467.71

That's a 23% increase in 3 years and 16 days. Awkwardly for you and anyone that holds your hand USA cumulative inflation (CPI) in that time has been 18% so you have a real terms increase of ~ 1.7% a year.. Hardly 'through the roof' and effectively static in real terms.

https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/datasets/debt-…bt-to-the-penny

If thats true, I'm very surprised. I guess we wait and see what those figures are like at the end of the year.

• It's just one more example of the sewer that politics has become, that zealots no longer have to base their ravings, infantile insults and moronic hyperbole on truth - they can invent their own and go with that.

• No Steve, I'm not, and if you reference back to my previous comment - it's that simply quoting quoting figures out of context is meaningless.

It is the zealot propagandists who point at the current debt out of context and squawk that it's all somehow Biden incompetence who are trying to spool out figures with no attempt to put them into context - e.g. how the current situation compares to similar increases under Trump.

• Heaven forfend - Biden "incompetent"????!!! LOL LOL LOL The man is a deranged nutcase.

• No Steve, I'm not, and if you reference back to my previous comment - it's that simply quoting quoting figures out of context is meaningless.

It is the zealot propagandists who point at the current debt out of context and squawk that it's all somehow Biden incompetence who are trying to spool out figures with no attempt to put them into context - e.g. how the current situation compares to similar increases under Trump.

Then your post 215 makes no sense.

• A rule for thee and a rule for me. Now the democrats admit, Biden is a senile old git and isn't fit for anything but a nursing home.

Another 1000,000 votes to Trump.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/no-c…nsel-says-biden

The DOJ said he was too mentally impaired and senile to be responsible for his crimes - yet he is OK to be Commander and Chief. The retard should be taken away.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!