US election 2024

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Biden is a senile old git and isn't fit for anything but a nursing home.

Best for Trumpions to steer well clear of that subject - their preferred old git scores very highly on the same scale.

• Whereas Donny Treason is 'not at all a deranged nutcase', is he?

.... but Noddy shafted Big Ears behind the Bus shelter.

I have no problems with opinions. I can not and would not challenge your OPINION that he might be a nutcase.

In my opinion, Tyson Fury is bad for boxing. Factually - he is the world champ and has beaten every opponent and fostered a turnover of billions of dollars.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Obv, because you are reading it out of context. Try to keep up.

Oh the irony

The context of the preceding posts was the US National Debt and as posted your post alleged the US Treasury was lying about it. Maybe you had what you would call a Biden moment.

• Indeed. America and the world deserves better than these two.

Exactly. That special investigator report is devastating. Even if the Biden camp can explain the alleged memory issues they can't really explain the woeful and deliberate breaches of security. Even though they aren't as bad as Trump's they are not acceptable for anyone holding security clearance so both should be disbarred from standing.

• Here lies the rub - the people who pretend to like Biden would never allow him near their children or walk their dogs. If they saw a man like him living next door they would lock their gate.

On second thoughts, they may not care for their dog or children enough. They would put offending the dirty old demented fart above the safety of their children and all because they would not wish to offend him.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Oh the irony

The context of the preceding posts was the US National Debt and as posted your post alleged the US Treasury was lying about it. Maybe you had what you would call a Biden moment.

I know this is a tough concept for you, but not every comment refers to the one immediately before.

Sometimes you need to join the complicated dots and figure out that comments are threaded, not individual.

• Here lies the rub - the people who pretend to like Biden would never allow him near their children or walk their dogs. If they saw a man like him living next door they would lock their gate.

On second thoughts, they may not care for their dog or children enough. They would put offending the dirty old demented fart above the safety of their children and all because they would not wish to offend him.

Ya, and exactly the same revulsions apply to Trump.

FPS stop posting infantile insults and pretending it's 'debate'. In the unlikely event anyone reading actually has a vote in the US elections, all you are succeeding in doing is confirming the stereotype that Trump supporters are only capable of 'debating' boorish retarded insults. It didn't work last time - why do you think it's going to work this time?

• Ya, and exactly the same revulsions apply to Trump.

FPS stop posting infantile insults and pretending it's 'debate'. In the unlikely event anyone reading actually has a vote in the US elections, all you are succeeding in doing is confirming the stereotype that Trump supporters are only capable of 'debating' boorish retarded insults. It didn't work last time - why do you think it's going to work this time?

I support Mr Donald Trump. Sleepy girly toucher Biden is a messed up vile, dangerous dunderhead. The irony is that he is great for the sale of Handrails and Hard hats.

• I support Mr Donald Trump. Sleepy girly toucher Biden is a messed up vile, dangerous dunderhead. The irony is that he is great for the sale of Handrails and Hard hats.

Since you joined this forum the standard of debate has dropped to a level I can no longer be bothered with

• I know this is a tough concept for you, but not every comment refers to the one immediately before.

Sometimes you need to join the complicated dots and figure out that comments are threaded, not individual.

Well if you're going to disconnectedly post about a comment several posts in the past and not quote it you get all the ridicule you deserve when you pretend it was obvious what you were dribbling on about. Especially when you arrogantly choose to never say just what you were referring to.

• What the mods here want are sensible debates on a range of subjects from different political perspectives which are engaging and promote discussion.

• Dems one step closer to replacing Biden with Michelle Obama after damning report, Ramaswamy says
    Former GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy tells Fox News Digital he believes Michelle Obama will be recruited by Democrats to replace President Biden at the top of…
    www.foxnews.com

Interesting development, if true.

But then again, maybe not…

Karl Rove blasts ‘lunacy’ of claims Michelle Obama will replace Biden
    Not first time conspiracy has surfaced
    www.independent.co.uk
  • Since you joined this forum the standard of debate has dropped to a level I can no longer be bothered with

I thank you. This is the first time you have not sat on the fence.

• Since you joined this forum the standard of debate has dropped to a level I can no longer be bothered with

My purpose, as a member of this forum, is NOT to muster friends or to get people to like me. I must comply with the rules and spirit of the Forum rules. I will never morph my opinions to make others feel GOOD or safe or not feel offended. I never aim to be offensive to users personally.

My opinions are honest and truly held. You prove it because you never put forth a challenging argument unless it is directly snide.

All your responses to my comments play the player, not the ball. I know why. You feel offended.

Tell me when and where I have started a post directly insulting or attcking a member? EXCEPT in responding to an insult.

Do you deny me the right to respond?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!