US election 2024

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Only a moron would suggest medical experts look into it - hence why I cite it as an example as to why I think, for one thing, the guy's a grade A plank.

But isn’t the vaccine a form of injectable disinfectant? It kills viruses that cause infections and it is injected…

… is it not?

The medical profession looked into it and that’s what we got.,,a vaccine.

Trump never said drink Jeyes fluid or gargle Dettox did he?

And as for Ultra Violet light, that’s used in food hygiene so not exactly unproven technology.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Only a moron would suggest medical experts look into it - hence why I cite it as an example as to why I think, for one thing, the guy's a grade A plank.

I know a substantial number of people who have had serious reactions to the vaccines. Strokes - minor heart attack - sickness - two deaths. Thats a lot from the small group of people I mix with.

Including two of my brothers. Both had a stroke, one has 3 months to live.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• As I said (the bit you obviously missed/ignored), you clinging to the "exact quote" defense doesn't do it for me.

Goes hand in hand with the "I told them to go peacefully" BS defense he spews out regarding him whipping up his Jan 6th mob - a three second soundbite lost in an hour long rant about having to go fight (plus what his "support" acts were coming out with prior to his speech). Desperate and pathetic.

But as promised.... the latest installment from my "Donny A Chump - The moron chronicles" series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTLWLRWo7T0

You might want to stop lying about what Donald Trump said. Try that and I might take you a bit more seriously.

And instead of posting something meaningful, you move on to lying about what Trump said on J6. If you think J6 was "insurrection" your mentally ill.

• TRump is on record telling the J6 people NOT to be disruptive. Be peaceful.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• But isn’t the vaccine a form of injectable disinfectant? It kills viruses that cause infections and it is injected…

… is it not?

And as for Ultra Violet light, that’s used in food hygiene so not exactly unproven technology.

This is what Trump actually said.

PolitiFact - In Context: What Donald Trump said about disinfectant, sun and coronavirus
    President Donald Trump is walking back what he said during an April 23 coronavirus press briefing about using disinfecta
    www.politifact.com
  • Ofcourse black senators such as nutcase Maxine Waters who incited violence, this is perfectly OK.

Her own words ...

“Well, we gotta stay on the street,” Waters said. “And we’ve got to get more active. We’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

Anything else would be racist right ? 8o:P:/

• And to clarify, the summary of this is contained in the text snipped from the report and pasted below...

It confirms - just as we said - that Trump did not say people should inject themselves with bleach or alcohol.

So any attempt to suggest he did is simply a lie.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• And to clarify, the summary of this is contained in the text snipped from the report and pasted below...

It confirms - just as we said - that Trump did not say people should inject themselves with bleach or alcohol.

So any attempt to suggest he did is simply a lie.

its a lot easier to just listen to exactly what he said than make things up about what he didn't, isn't it.

• You might want to stop lying about what Donald Trump said. Try that and I might take you a bit more seriously.

And instead of posting something meaningful, you move on to lying about what Trump said on J6. If you think J6 was "insurrection" your mentally ill.

Please don't concern yourself over the prospect of me wanting to be taken seriously by a fan of the Donald.

As for my mental health - some might say I'd have to be nuts to even bother trying to engage with one so you might be right on that score ^^:/

• But isn’t the vaccine a form of injectable disinfectant? It kills viruses that cause infections and it is injected…

… is it not?

UV light can effect things sound on the surface of an object (same as disinfectant can) but a virus that travels around the inside of a body is a whole different kettle of fish.

Are we supposed to assume that he was basically calling on the medical profession to do something they might not have considered if not for his words of "wisdom", ie get a vaccine out?

Those comments were moronic regardless of whether he had to rein them in at a later date.

• UV light can effect things sound on the surface of an object (same as disinfectant can) but a virus that travels around the inside of a body is a whole different kettle of fish.

Are we supposed to assume that he was basically calling on the medical profession to do something they might not have considered if not for his words of "wisdom", ie get a vaccine out?

Those comments were moronic regardless of whether he had to rein them in at a later date.

I think what he said, exactly what he said, and to whom it was directed are totally clear.

Any other talk on this is simply bluster because it has been done to death. He didn't say drink bleach, he didn't say inject Dettol, he didn't say stick a UV light up your arse. They are all lies, but repeatedly peddled lies, even in the face of incontrovertible proof.

• I think what he said, exactly what he said, and to whom it was directed are totally clear.

Any other talk on this is simply bluster because it has been done to death. He did say drink bleach, he didn't say inject Dettol, he didn't say stick a UV light up your arse. They are all lies, but repeatedly peddled lies, even in the face of incontrovertible proof.

If you can't accept that his words made it an 'open season' for ridicule (and justifiably so), please remind me not to invite you to a gig at a comedy club. :)

• Please don't concern yourself over the prospect of me wanting to be taken seriously by a fan of the Donald.

As for my mental health - some might say I'd have to be nuts to even bother trying to engage with one so you might be right on that score ^^:/

Try telling the truth.

• Try telling the truth.

..said pretty much every judge to Donald J Trump.

He can't even be straight about how many times he's won certain caucuses claiming an unblemished record of victories in certain States despite having previously lost the one in question to dignity lite arse kisser Ted Cruz. His record prior to the recent win was 1-1 in that State, but he claimed it as 2-0... because his default setting is utter BS, even with regard to things that don't matter to "normal" people.

But "normal" people aren't self obsessed con artists who have some kind of need to convince people that they're the wealthiest, most successful, most knowledgeable and most experienced person in the room.

You've clearly bought into his BS. Wouldn't surprise me if you and some others on here hadn't also ordered a pair of those hideously tacky $399 trainers he's currently peddling.

TRUMP - the paper billionaire equivalent to Trotters Independent Trading.

• If you can't accept that his words made it an 'open season' for ridicule (and justifiably so), please remind me not to invite you to a gig at a comedy club. :)

Anyone can fall into that category. Somebody, somewhere will find something funny either because it was just simply funny or because what was said made the speaker seem like an idiot. Or it could be for other reasons that fall somewhere in between based on whether you like somebody or not. There is always a slug of personal bias in the equation whichever way you lean. Personally I find Trump's rallies entertaining and often laugh out loud funny, whereas bedwetting spiteful lefty comedians are about as funny as a cancer diagnosis. I expect you are quite opposite in your views Rusty.

Of course we ridicule Biden although it feels totally wrong taking the piss out of a man that is clearly in some relatively advanced state of cognitive decline. Or is it just a stammer as the leftist media insist. All the while sleepy Joe displays all the tell tales of dementia. God only knows what they are pumping into him to get him to make sense for short periods of time but he is getting worse and quite noticeably so. If the Democrats have their election fortification plan updated for 2024 we could be looking at Obama's fourth term in office, the only fly in the ointment would be if old Joe pops his clogs but I guess that's why Cackling Kamala is sitting in the co-pilots seat, she is just as mad and probably even more useless.

• Please don't concern yourself over the prospect of me wanting to be taken seriously by a fan of the Donald.

Your derangement is noted.

• ..said pretty much every judge to Donald J Trump.

He can't even be straight about how many times he's won certain caucuses claiming an unblemished record of victories in certain States despite having previously lost the one in question to dignity lite arse kisser Ted Cruz. His record prior to the recent win was 1-1 in that State, but he claimed it as 2-0... because his default setting is utter BS, even with regard to things that don't matter to "normal" people.

But "normal" people aren't self obsessed con artists who have some kind of need to convince people that they're the wealthiest, most successful, most knowledgeable and most experienced person in the room.

You've clearly bought into his BS. Wouldn't surprise me if you and some others on here hadn't also ordered a pair of those hideously tacky $399 trainers he's currently peddling.

TRUMP - the paper billionaire equivalent to Trotters Independent Trading.

The polls disagree with you. And there is nothing normal in your derangement.

Thing is, you would have been kissing his arse when he was in NYC and was a liberal.

• Thing is, you would have been kissing his arse when he was in NYC and was a liberal.

What makes you think it's only his politics I dislike?

Would I like him more if he were a liberal? Not a cat in hell's chance assuming that's all that would be different about him.

He makes my skin crawl, always has - always will. Some find his antics entertaining because he's basically giving the political classes the finger (when he's not doing that to E Jean Carroll), but I've always found him cringeworthy at best and a lying piece of self obsessed crap the rest of the time

• As compared to ????????????

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!