Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • No and no.

I don't watch normal tv channels much, let alone these "channels".

Everyone seems to be getting on board the FAST train at the moment, but it will pass, as will most of these channels.

• No and no.

Everyone seems to be getting on board the FAST train at the moment, but it will pass, as will most of these channels.

None of my contacts watch them, and most have not even heard of them!

I’m surprised they are making enough money to continue.

• No and no.

Says it for me. In our house we have far far too many subscription services, watch the idiot lantern arguably far too much and yet what has been mostly on the box these August evenings? Going through the DVDs of the entire 10 Stargate SG-1 series.

Currently ignoring Echo 10

• Not me., I'm a channel flicker when adverts are on, I detest watching this woke shite every 10 minutes.

Do unto others as they would do unto you, then plead temporary insanitary 😂. :saint:

• Channel 4 first FAST channels for US
    British broadcaster Channel 4 has launched its first international channels after striking deals with US streaming platforms Tubi, Plex and Xumo Play. Two ch
    advanced-television.com

The FAST channels are proliferating, but are there enough interested viewers around?

I prefer a varied schedule myself, if linear TV is the only choice available.

The article talks about programming for the US, and I’m assuming the UK will get it as well.

[EDIT] I don’t think the UK will be getting these FAST channels but the programmes mentioned are on the Channel4 Player anyway, so perhaps those who like this sort of thing won’t be missing out after all!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!