When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • The in rush of here today gone next year members voted for Corbyn.

The staff here send me bizarre messages I'm barred from replying to and now I'm blocked from starting new conversations. icon_rolleyes.gif

This place could have been good but 'could' is so last tense. I'll be back, maybe but no one hold their breath.

• If Labour win we will enter the slippery slope to the destruction of Britain as we know it.

If you want LGBTQ - bollox dominating your life then vote Labour.

We enter very sad times indeed.

In this country its now just a case of which set of liberal globalist shills do you want ? There isnt a fag paper separating them and they all always turn up at Davos every year for further instruction. Who was do you think conjoured up the term Net Zero after all because it has no basis whatsoever within published scientific literature and there was certainly no public demand for it ? The electorate have effectively been bypassed and democracy usurped. The really big decisions about all our futures here have effectively been taken from us and replaced by agendas that the few elites promoting them will never actually adhere to ...... they are for us 'little people' only

If I could afford to emigrate I would right now as there is no prospect of the swamp we are in politically being drained any time soon. Our democracy is effectively dead and all we are currently doing is shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic for the amusement and enrichment of our unelected 'betters' :(

• In this country its now just a case of which set of liberal globalist shills do you want ? There isnt a fag paper separating them and they all always turn up at Davos every year for further instruction. Who was do you think conjoured up the term Net Zero after all because it has no basis whatsoever within published scientific literature and there was certainly no public demand for it ? The electorate have effectively been bypassed and democracy usurped. The really big decisions about all our futures here have effectively been taken from us and replaced by agendas that the few elites promoting them will never actually adhere to ...... they are for us 'little people' only

If I could afford to emigrate I would right now as there is no prospect of the swamp we are in politically being drained any time soon. Our democracy is effectively dead and all we are currently doing is shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic for the amusement and enrichment of our unelected 'betters' :(

I agree with everything you said. We are in dire times. Our culture is being wiped out. Worse still - the police are assisting in this.

8| All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered: the point is to discover them. (Galileo)

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

• In this country its now just a case of which set of liberal globalist shills do you want ? There isnt a fag paper separating them and they all always turn up at Davos every year for further instruction. Who was do you think conjoured up the term Net Zero after all because it has no basis whatsoever within published scientific literature and there was certainly no public demand for it ? The electorate have effectively been bypassed and democracy usurped. The really big decisions about all our futures here have effectively been taken from us and replaced by agendas that the few elites promoting them will never actually adhere to ...... they are for us 'little people' only

Meanwhile in the real world…..

• Meanwhile in the real world…..

Why don't you say something of worth? We know you are woke and leftists ( this will make it hard for you to discern) but please do try to show respect. You are not asked to agree but this does not prevent you from stating YOUR argument, YOUR take on the subject.

Have a little chat with S 13 and try to work something out....

8| All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered: the point is to discover them. (Galileo)

• So where did I get it wrong ? :rolleyes:

Now you've screwed him?? You will never get a proper reply.

• So where did I get it wrong ? :rolleyes:

Firstly you have made a huge broad brush statement when perhaps you need to look at individual subjects

You’ll almost certainly find that there are already threads

Secondly this often repeated trope about the WEF ruling the world, what evidence do you have?

• I agree with everything you said. We are in dire times. Our culture is being wiped out. Worse still - the police are assisting in this.

Sock puppet Sunak is only carrying out his bosses orders and keeping the borders wide open. Who do you think engineered his accession to power after all ? I dont remember a vote of any kind .... do you ? When labour get in they will simply double down on all of this

Its not like his bosses hide it its all part of their 'Great Reset' and are quite open about their plans for us all.

It was no accident that unelected Klaus Schwab head of the WEF gave the main address to the G20 meeting last November. I dont know what was more terrifying what he was saying or the nodding donkeys he said it to Sunak amongst them.

The upcoming election will only decide what rosette colour of globalist shill you want red or blue. It wont make a blind bit of difference for any of us or the suicidal trajectory we are currently on:(

• Meanwhile in the real world…..

A lot of people who cannot fathom the importance of the unelected elite and the decisions taken at Davos continue top pour scorn on those who have bothered to look into this.

NetZero

Reduction in Farming activities

15 minute cities

C40 Cities

Where do you think is all this is coming from.

And this is why moving to another country won't get you away from any of this - it is globalism.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Our energy our food supply our freedom of speech/movement ,open borders and a stated objective to reduce the human population by up to 4 billion.

They don't even bother hiding it now such is their power. Woe betide any leader who doesn't conform to their aspirations and its the utter powerlessness of the ballot to make the slightest difference thats the most disconcerting :(

• Our energy our food supply our freedom of speech/movement ,open borders and a stated objective to reduce the human population by up to 4 billion.

They don't even bother hiding it now such is their power. Woe betide any leader who doesn't conform to their aspirations :(

Who is “they” ?

• I agree with the idea of Net zero , the only real question for me is about how we achieve it

No doubt the WEF is influential but the idea that there is secret cabal in charge is for the birds

What is their ultimate aim ?

• I agree with the idea of Net zero , the only real question for me is about how we achieve it

No doubt the WEF is influential but the idea that there is secret cabal in charge is for the birds

I don't and I won't cooperate with it and will oppose it however and wherever I can.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• I don't and I won't cooperate with it and will oppose it however and wherever I can.

I agree with the idea of Net zero , the only real question for me is about how we achieve it

Well hello???

The very post of the Gov website is about as open and non-secretive as can be. That is not the only website to do with Agenda 30.

• AAhh but ..... we must trust them on Climate Change???LOL

• Who is “they” ?

Well essentially Black Rock and Vanguard with their 17 Trillion dollar assets set the DEI and ESG requirements for any country/company wishing investment from them basically :(

They have the world by the b*lls unless it plays along with their wishes ..... and they know it :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!