IS ISRAEL ATTACKS AND RETALIATION JUSTIFIED & THE WIDER REGION

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Irrelevant, maybe you should actually read the conventions about civilians instead of imagining a false version that suits your agenda

Steady up there. You have not disagreed with me so therefore you agree regarding my statement.

In of itself it is is relevant.

My agenda? I don’t have one. I just say negotiations won’t fix this because Hamas are utterly untrustworthy.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• I don't think either side are ready for negotiations and are happy to keep battling it out. Right now both sides think they are in the right and not willing to back down or meet in the middle. Very much like what's happening in the Ukraine. This will also drag out a few more years yet.

• Latest news

A senior Hezbollah commander has been killed in an Israeli airstrike in southern Lebanon, according to a Lebanese security official.

Sky News has been unable to independently verify the claims, and Israel is yet to respond to them.

Security sources told the Reuters news agency the victim was the deputy head of a unit within Hezbollah's elite Radwan force.

They identified him as Wissam al Tawil and said he was killed along with another fighter.

Sources told the agency the fatalities came when a car was hit in a strike on the Lebanese village of Majdal Selm.

• Great - a good flushing out. Just the job.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• "accident". This will happen if you send 7,000 rockets into a country/people you wish to wipe from the face of the Earth.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Please show where that girl sent any rockets

Unfortunately that young girl lost her life due to the deliberate intentional actions of two young men trying to run over and kill the Israeli Police Officers manning the check point, who opened fire on the car the two men were in a round hit her in the van that had already cleared the check point.

• And of a hot head Israeli soldier that knew he didn't have to worry about being held to account because to the Israeli regime Palestinian lives don't count

• And of a hot head Israeli soldier that knew he didn't have to worry about being held to account because to the Israeli regime Palestinian lives don't count

You are imagining what you think how they felt and were thinking, you have no idea what they were thinking those three Israeli Police Officers IMO they were trying to stay alive they had to dive for cover to avoid being killed one was slightly injured , one or all of them fired on the car and the two occupants it happened in seconds.

If Hamas had not invaded Israel on the 7th October last years and butchered tortured burnt and murdered men raped women children in their own homes and dragged civilians back into Gaza and still have some hidden away , the Israelis would not have flattened Gaza,

Hamas started this war during which over 20 thousand Palestinians have been killed, those two men in the car caused the death of that young girl due to their desire to kill Jews

• I tend to look at things in real terms. For example: It is clear that two sides are at war. But that little matter of Hamas attacking Israel -7,000 rockets - just sticks in my mind. Its a factor worthy of mention and is vital to the overall picture and turn of events.

Most trials I have attended = in fact, all of them = seek to find who started that altercation.

It shocks me that people selectively ignore this vital factor. Its similar to those stories when a black young man is shot by police - regardless of him pointing a gun at the cop, people just will not see beyond his colour and presume, virtue signal, he needs their help...... "the poor black kid must be helped" by white do-gooders. "The cops gunned him down"!

• Do you really expect an answer to such a silly question ?

You seem to be ignoring that there are a lot of decisions in the chain of events leading to a death. It's a BIG mistake to just pick on one and the further back in time you go the less and less relevant they are. if she'd been in the car that attacked then there would be an element of common enterprise justification but she wasn't and the Israeli opened fire not giving any care as to who was in that van. Same immorality we see with attack after attack by the IDF. To them Palestinians don't count.

If we were to pursue your logic then Hamas get a free pass for all those appalling actions on October 7th because of all the previous deaths at the hands of Israel.

You are thinking back to front. Israel is a civilised country, and they will do their best to spare Palestinians, however colterol damage is unavoidable. Save your venom for Hamas to target the lives of women and children, with the full support of the Palestinian people

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• Mistakes happen. Bloody Sunday for example. Rubber bullets killed many people in The North of Ireland.

Before the first death of a person in custody from Positional Asphyxia I saw and took part in numerous "fights" restraint holding the person face down. Now it is strictly controlled.

I think some people who comment have never been in situations, or incidents to do with controlling violent people or facing threats of harm and having to deal with them.

• Mistakes happen. Bloody Sunday for example. Rubber bullets killed many people in The North of Ireland.

Before the first death of a person in custody from Positional Asphyxia I saw and took part in numerous "fights" restraint holding the person face down. Now it is strictly controlled.

I think some people who comment have never been in situations, or incidents to do with controlling violent people or facing threats of harm and having to deal with them.

Bloody Sunday, interesting analogy,a tragedy for the dead & their families but a huge bonus for the IRA in terms of recruitment & funding

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!