IS ISRAEL ATTACKS AND RETALIATION JUSTIFIED & THE WIDER REGION

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • You are thinking back to front. Israel is a civilised country, and they will do their best to spare Palestinians, however colterol damage is unavoidable. Save your venom for Hamas to target the lives of women and children, with the full support of the Palestinian people

All these incidents need to be viewed on their own merit & none of us were there

The shooting of 3 hostages with their hands in the air however does give the impression that at least some of the IDF are at the very least a little trigger happy

You really can’t say that Palestinians support Hamas , I’m sure some do but you’d be a brave man to voice any reservations

• iirc we have discussed on another thread the feelings that soldiers go through in times of conflict. It's easy in the armchair to point the finger and apportion blame. I know two guys that opened fire on a car that drove at them in Bosnia, they killed the occupants but it was driving away and so it should have been left. They served with the UN no more.

Blood is pumping, adrenaline flows copiously and your angry these cnuts tried to kill you, so damn right imo they die. The child as unfortunate as that was, was never the target. Munitions these days have great penetrating power so much so walls can be no protection.

Whether you agree with what occurred is irrelevant, NO-ONE wants to kill a child, even the pilots who drop bombs or drone operators, but unfortunately these things happen.

I am not condoning that a child died, I am saying I understand and can relate to what happened. Near death or serious injury puts your mind and thinking somewhere you really don't want to go.

As the saying goes walk a mile in their shoes, then at least your a mile away before he realises you stole them.

Did your parents have any children that lived.

• When I rugby tackle a vile criminal - I risk his head smashing on the hard ground or a door post - I, therefore, put myself at risk of a court case if he dies. That's the way it is.

As with Firearms cops - many have resigned from that section because of the way they are dealt with following an incident. It is right we have strict management in adherence to the law when a public body - POLICE carry out their duties.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• You are thinking back to front. Israel is a civilised country, and they will do their best to spare Palestinians, however colterol damage is unavoidable. Save your venom for Hamas to target the lives of women and children, with the full support of the Palestinian people

It's a modern country but the way it treats non jews is anything but civilised and you've been given evidence out of their own words that they systematically fail to do anything like their best to avoid collateral deaths, injuries and destruction of housing etc.

Netanyahu and the IDF leaders are not stupid, they will know that their actions over the last 3 months have been a massive recruiting boost for their enemies and that such boosts their chances of staying in power.

• You seem to be ignoring that there are a lot of decisions in the chain of events leading to a death. It's a BIG mistake to just pick on one and the further back in time you go the less and less relevant they are. if she'd been in the car that attacked then there would be an element of common enterprise justification but she wasn't and the Israeli opened fire not giving any care as to who was in that van. Same immorality we see with attack after attack by the IDF. To them Palestinians don't count.

If we were to pursue your logic then Hamas get a free pass for all those appalling actions on October 7th because of all the previous deaths at the hands of Israel.

You should be on the North Pier in Blackpool this summer with your mind reading act, but I doubt if you be asked back for another season.

Why are you rambling on about the young girl being in the car she wasn't your imagination again, she was in the van ahead of the terrorists car there was some distance between the vehicles , as the terrorists drove away towards the Police Officers opened fire, hitting the car and sadly she was hit by a stray round

• You should be on the North Pier in Blackpool this summer with your mind reading act, but I doubt if you be asked back for another season.

Why are you rambling on about the young girl being in the car she wasn't your imagination again, she was in the van ahead of the terrorists car there was some distance between the vehicles , as the terrorists drove away towards the Police Officers opened fire, hitting the car and sadly she was hit by a stray round

Those that can read and honestly account what they read know I never said she was in the car. Please stop with these false posts.

• There was absolutely no justification for the Palestinian attack on Israel which started on the 7th of October. Murders, Rape, Rockets and hostages.

Palestine deserves all it gets in this war which it started. Their cowardly actions hiding amongst civilians shows how bad and uncivilized Palestine and their government are.

If Palestinians are killed during the course of this war, it's not Israel to blame. They didn't start it. It's war, people die, live with it.

The Voice of Reason

• There was absolutely no justification for the Palestinian attack on Israel which started on the 7th of October. Murders, Rape, Rockets and hostages.

Palestine deserves all it gets in this war which it started. Their cowardly actions hiding amongst civilians shows how bad and uncivilized Palestine and their government are.

If Palestinians are killed during the course of this war, it's not Israel to blame. They didn't start it. It's war, people die, live with it.

Please show me where the innocent civilians Israel has killed in their thousands started this war

• It's a modern country but the way it treats non jews is anything but civilised and you've been given evidence out of their own words that they systematically fail to do anything like their best to avoid collateral deaths, injuries and destruction of housing etc.

and how do you think ALL Muslim countries treat non Muslims?

It's a war Hamas started, so they have to suffer the consequences. We had to bomb Germany night and day to win the war, and unfortunately that involved the lives of innocent people. Don't forget either, the Palestinians give Hamas their full support.

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• My advice is still the same grow, I will waste no more of my time on your nonsense and infantile behaviour

You made a false allegation about me for malicious purpose and haven't got the maturity to do the right thing and now throw further insults. You sure you're a fit and proper person to do the job you claim to do?

• . .Why are you rambling on about the young girl being in the car she wasn't your imagination again. . .

Does any serious person want to back that accusation?

I clearly posted: " . . .if she'd been in the car that attacked then there would be an element of common enterprise justification but she wasn't . . "

The IDF have found the largest underground weapons factory in Gaze so far.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=1183014d52660a15JmltdHM9MTcwNDc1ODQwMCZpZ3VpZD0yMzFlMjQyYS1jZTY2LTZlN2MtMTE1MC0zNmU0Y2ZkZDZmYjYmaW5zaWQ9NTE5OA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=231e242a-ce66-6e7c-1150-36e4cfdd6fb6&psq=Israeli+forces+say+they+located+large+underground+weapons+factory+in+Gaza&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudXNuZXdzLmNvbS9uZXdzL3dvcmxkL2FydGljbGVzLzIwMjQtMDEtMDgvaXNyYWVsaS1mb3JjZXMtc2F5LXRoZXktbG9jYXRlLWxhcmdlLXVuZGVyZ3JvdW5kLXdlYXBvbnMtZmFjdG9yeS1pbi1nYXph&ntb=1

• Good, there will be loads of intel in that factory as to just who was helping Hamas and how.

They've also been finding intel on computers Hamas was using. One of the things Israel is known to be top class at is breaking encryption.

• One of the things Israel is known to be top class at is breaking encryption.

Encryption is a false sense of security. All algorithmic encryption ciphers can be broken and it comes down to time and computing power to crack. This is why we make new algorithms and also why many in the online world would prefer to choose a proxy service like the tor network over the use of a VPN and instead hide out in the open among the masses.

Cryptography attacks: The ABCs of ciphertext exploits | TechTarget
    While encryption goes a long way in securing sensitive data, cryptography systems aren't invulnerable. Here are 18 ways cryptography attacks crack ciphertext.
    www.techtarget.com

Unless one has access to the built in backdoors within the algorithm which in itself is a weak point.

Revealed: how US and UK spy agencies defeat internet privacy and security
    • NSA and GCHQ unlock encryption used to protect emails, banking and medical records• $250m-a-year US program works covertly with tech companies to insert…
    www.theguardian.com

If you want to see how bad things are online....

The Full Story of the Stunning RSA Hack Can Finally Be Told
    In 2011, Chinese spies stole the crown jewels of cybersecurity—stripping protections from firms and government agencies worldwide. Here’s how it happened.
    www.wired.com

It should be noted that the same encryption algorithms used locally are the same for online but generally users will go for stronger encryption where the software allows it for local files as bandwidth is not something to be taken into consideration. Also more often than not keys are stored locally so it comes down to the backdoors left in commercial operating sytems like Windows ;) and / or their encryption methods if the hard drive is removed. The most common cipher used online is AES SHA 256 but for local files some software will offer 512 or even 1024 bit keys if lucky but even that's considered weak these days.

1024-bit encryption keys: How 'trapdoored' primes have caused insecurity | TechTarget
    Attacks on 1024-bit encryption keys are now possible, with trapdoored primes being used for efficient decryption. Find out how they work.
    www.techtarget.com

Isreal don't need to be top class and will access what they need easily.

• Encryption is always about delaying an adversary getting your data. Most encryption defeats exploit human weaknesses that make the keys visible or easy to crack. But then there's brute force methods (effectively what we used to defeat the German ciphers in WW2) and hybrid methods and as I said the Israelis are possibly the best at beating encryption.

As a USA Colonel once told me: human beings are the most adaptive animal on the planet, especially when someone is trying to kill them

• Just attend a court trial - you will see the whole content of the computers belonging to the defendant and crucial witnesses all revealed before your eyes.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!