IS ISRAEL ATTACKS AND RETALIATION JUSTIFIED & THE WIDER REGION

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • No, what is being claimed is that the majority of Gazans now support Hamas (if opinion polls are seen as being fairly accurate, which I know is a matter of dispute).

It is indeed unfortunate that the true innocents are caught up in this and paying with their lives and injuries, but Hamas is causing this to happen, and that’s where the blame truly lies.

That's to pretend that the people dropping 1 tonne bombs on houses in urban areas and bragging about having 'no restraints' have no part in the killing of civilians when you know full well they are actually the key actors in it.

• Douglas Murray absolutely tears apart Jane Dutton live on TV.

This is what the internet was made for

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's to pretend that the people dropping 1 tonne bombs on houses in urban areas and bragging about having 'no restraints' have no part in the killing of civilians when you know full well they are actually the key actors in it.

The civilians should not be forced to live above the targets. Hamas do it deliberately. How else is Israel going to be able to target Hamas?

If somebody has a better solution, I’ve yet to hear it.

• The civilians should not be forced to live above the targets. Hamas do it deliberately. How else is Israel going to be able to target Hamas?

Funny how the Palestinian flag shaggers don't care about the atrocities done to the Jews by Hamas.

• That's to pretend that the people dropping 1 tonne bombs on houses in urban areas and bragging about having 'no restraints' have no part in the killing of civilians when you know full well they are actually the key actors in it.

At least it's quicker than watching a pallet of US air aid land on yer head.....ooops.

Did your parents have any children that lived.

• The civilians should not be forced to live above the targets. Hamas do it deliberately. How else is Israel going to be able to target Hamas?

As I said: if you saw a man knife someone and run into a crowded cinema seems you'd think it was right to locks the doors and bomb the cinema.

Israel has to wait until they are not with civilians adjacent and then use precision weapons. But of course that means patience and when you have an IDF/Likud axis that sees non Jews as being sub human then they can't be doing with patience as visceral hate is what they want to vest.

Err no he doesn't, he just repeats his habitual behaviour of talking anti muslim hate as if it were facts.

• Hamas have never campaigned for peace with Israel.

Amazingly it very much did in 2006. It campaigned as the 'Change and Reform List', dropped all mention of destruction of Israel and just said it wanted an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital.

• A chance for a change ?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry…governing-body/

If the people were really starving and desperate there might be some Palestinians brave / foolhardy enough to take this on but while there is food available and armed Hamas gunmen around its a talk order.

These are photos taken in Gaza a few days ago

IMG_2230.jpg

Yes, but McDonalds had to close

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He chewed her up and spat her out. There are consequences to starting a war.

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• Err no he doesn't, he just repeats his habitual behaviour of talking anti muslim hate as if it were facts.

I watched the whole thing. There was no hate emitted by Murray. You must have seen a different video to me.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Hamas have never campaigned for peace with Israel.

The Qur'an states: "Jews and Christians are the lowest of all creatures on Earth".

Hamas holds to every word of the Qur'an - thats what defines "militant Islam".

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• The Qur'an states: "Jews and Christians are the lowest of all creatures on Earth".

Hamas holds to every word of the Qur'an - thats what defines "militant Islam".

In the past Netanyahu has sent money to Hamas ,why was that ?

• In the past Netanyahu has sent money to Hamas ,why was that ?

Were you there? Or is this just another: "Trump murdered and raped 50 children" gimmick? Sod the evidence I know he raped them because I HATE HIM. !!!!!!

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Were you there? Or is this just another: "Trump murdered and raped 50 children" gimmick? Sod the evidence I know he raped them because I HATE HIM. !!!!!!

Fact

From The Times of Isreal

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

• Fact

From The Times of Isreal

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

How strange that you accept such reports but not the REPORTS (which show actual evidence) against Biden!! And not the reports that prove Trump to be innocent - get my point?

• How strange that you accept such reports but not the REPORTS (which show actual evidence) against Biden!! And not the reports that prove Trump to be innocent - get my point?

No , an entirely different subject

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces
    The premier's policy of treating the terror group as a partner, at the expense of Abbas and Palestinian statehood, has resulted in wounds that will take Israel…
    www.timesofisrael.com
  • As I have stated many times. It is not rational to select specific incidents while ignoring the principle act.

Example: I do not accept murder - not in any shape or form. This means I will not be selective. I will deplore the murder of people I do not like.

Self defence is an enitirley different matter.

I would not lose a wink of sleep if Biden or Pelosi or Nadler or Lammy were shot. This does not mean I support shooting them - I vehemently oppose murder. I would want their killer put away for 50 years. Even if their killer was a member of the Reform Party holding true to my beliefs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!