IS ISRAEL ATTACKS AND RETALIATION JUSTIFIED & THE WIDER REGION

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I much prefer the "shut down your rights" type of leader. COMMUNIST.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Netanyahu doesn't want his worst IDF divisions exposed for what they are

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68870273

Israel is trying hard to reduce civilian casualties, but given the difficult conditions in which they are working, including Hamas using people as human shields, the heavily populated area that is Gaza, booby traps and explosives strapped to men, women and children who then run towards you, a high level of collaterol damage can be expected. You can blame Hamas for that, but people prefer to blame Israel. I'll leave you to figure out why.

Some western politicians, who have never fought in a war themselves, seem not to appreciate this important fact. Sadly, all too many people get taken in by this, particularly when the condemnation of the killings comes from a politician from their favoured political party.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!