When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • The Beatles were an absolute awakening for me back in the 60s and I still have to drop what I’m doing now when I hear their music playing.

Those who have a similar penchant for all things Beatle might be interested in this!

BBC celebrates The Beatles
    The BBC will be reflecting the release of Now And Then – the last song by The Beatles - and celebrating the enduring legacy of the band with a range of progra
    advanced-television.com
  • Their music will live on forever and at least the BBC are doing something right for a change.

Normal service will resume soon. ^^

• There's many artist who's music will live forever.

If you want some good music of the Latin American variety and some cracking Aussie artists then I highly recommend watching 'Bump' on the iPlayer, an Aussie drama / comedy series. I was completely hooked and bingedwatched it all. Great music, great storyline and some parts had me in stitches. Highly recommended :thumbup:

Bump
    A-grade student Oly's life is turned upside down when she unexpectedly gives birth.
    www.bbc.co.uk

My Sonar is picking up an Echo around here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!