Tommy Robinson arrested again.

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • It's not what TR is fighting for that is a problem but it's the way he goes about it. He is a thug at the end of the day and he is a nationalist or patriot one could say. There's nothing wrong with being patriotic and we have many issues in this country that can make us relate to that and his fight and no doubt he uses that to his advantage. Again...it's the way he goes about it. This does not deter from the fact that he did nothing wrong by attending this protest accept he was told not to attend...but he had every right to attend? He has been discriminated against but saying that there was a big chance he would have caused trouble. Is that reason to arrest him. No crime was committed. He may have been more peaceful than some others there but I guess we will never know as he was never given a chance. I suspect there is more to this story and they have some other hold over him regarding parole conditions.

I agree it is the way he does things, yes he is a Patriot so am I but I don't cause other people problems.

I agree he did not do anything wrong initially , however the Protest Organisers according to the media had contacted his asking him to stay away as they were concerned that his presence may cause trouble, which is understandable after what he had organised on Armistice Day when his drunken supporters attacked Police Officers.

Due to his presence at the gathering point of the Protest , Police IMHO quite rightly spoke to him explained that they had put in place an exclusion zone in that area which means they had the power to ask people who may cause aggravation, alarm , and disorder to leave the area.

He was asked more than once to comply with the Legislation and refused , therefore he was arrested he is not on Parole, after he was charged the Police imposed " Bail Conditions " on him as they do day in day out on others after being charged.

The Bail Condition he has to obey is not to enter London until he has to attend his Court date in the New Year, if he does not abide by the Bail Condition he will be arrested and held in custody until his Court date arrives, if he does not break them when he attends Court he can ask the Court to remove any Bail Conditions

• We all gotta pay taxes, if you don't you break the law, quite simple really. He wa asked to leave the area, he made a choice that choice was to break the law.

Those of who said he did nothing wrong were correct up to and only up to that point.

Personally I.D.G.A.F who or what that knacker is or stands for, if he wants to be treat with respect and decency then the fuckwit has to learn to give some. That includes for the rule of law, or maybe you all would like to advocate we only comply with the laws we agree with.

THOUGHT NOT.

Did your parents have any children that lived.

• Just to get a little perspective and for those who do not know who the hell this man is, this description of his life from Wikipedia may prove interesting.

We have to accept - this man is like Marmite, and the two sides are never going to agree.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

In the middle of the page, click on the ‘did you mean…’ part and the information will be displayed.

Wiki is a left-wing biased shit base.

We do not have to accept anything we do not want to accept.

Do people know how the EDL was formed? I mean OBJECTIVELY express the truth?

8| All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered: the point is to discover them. (Galileo)

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

• There is a tendency for people, not all, who despise or dislike a person or party/group et al. to express their views based solidly on their deep disdain of that person.

For example, I knew a guy who said: "Fuxxking John Lennon is a complete arsehole" I asked why, he could not say anything except he hated him. So, if I said: "He sold millions of albums and influenced many people in music and guitar playing etc" A COMPLETE unequivocal fact. This did not matter at all. He could never say, "Oh yes of course he was successful". He hated him and that was that. His mind was fixed.

I notice this approach with lots of people. I do not like Blair, I can say so, but I can be objective. I can listen to people who do like him.

I can admit that Hitler's building of a massive military, fully equipped and functional, was a major feat. He was elected to power by the people. This does not mean I like him. One would have to be a nutter to like him. But I can have a rational debate. I am not fixed on the "Hitler was a cu#t, nut job, so fuc# him" - "and if you think he built up a big military then YOU are a nazi"??

This style of discourse is not good.

I know people who do not know the meaning of "antisemite" nor can separate Hamas from Palestine in their minds. Yet will arguing forcefully when trying to have a debate.

8| All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered: the point is to discover them. (Galileo)

• I do wish I had some faith in the legal system and all its workings.

I dont.

Still there's money and career in it all.

Would that our legal system was all it claims to be.

I was interested that many American States fight with one another to make more laws to convict to have arrested and imprisoned. Its a big earner and growth industry out there. In some Michael Moore film it had judges in on the take until they got busted. Then they went inside. Of course our judicairy and policing are the best in the world....or so we are always told. We've always been a bit sniffy about the Americans....tho ridden with covert discrimintive sometimes arcane practices ourselves

• I do wish I had some faith in the legal system and all its workings.

I dont.

Still there's money and career in it all.

Would that our legal system was all it claims to be.

I was interested that many American States fight with one another to make more laws to convict to have arrested and imprisoned. It’s a big earner and growth industry out there. In some Michael Moore film it had judges in on the take until they got busted. Then they went inside. Of course our judicairy and policing are the best in the world....or so we are always told. We've always been a bit sniffy about the Americans....tho ridden with covert discrimintive sometimes arcane practices ourselves

At least our judiciary are not political appointees

• Wiki is a left-wing biased shit base.

We do not have to accept anything we do not want to accept.

Do people know how the EDL was formed? I mean OBJECTIVELY express the truth?

Wiki is written by countless thousands of people, and the value of the content on any given page depends on the curator(s) of that page.

Every page should be treated on its own merits, and then cross referenced with other sources.

Writing the whole entity off as 'left-wing biased shit' is a gross blanket oversimplification, deeply insulting to countless thousands who are not biased contributors, and a recipe for 'what I believe is right and everyone else is wrong regardless and I'll just tar anyone who disagrees' - the fast track to.. let's just say a whole raft of bad stuff.

• Wiki is written by countless thousands of people, and the value of the content on any given page depends on the curator(s) of that page.

Every page should be treated on its own merits, and then cross referenced with other sources.

Writing the whole entity off as 'left-wing biased shit' is a gross blanket oversimplification, deeply insulting to countless thousands who are not biased contributors, and a recipe for 'what I believe is right and everyone else is wrong regardless and I'll just tar anyone who disagrees' - the fast track to.. let's just say a whole raft of bad stuff.

I know exactly how it is formed. However, it is owned by a person. Just as with this forum, he decides what is allowed. In my readings of Wiki, I find it extremely left-wing and anti-anyone with a glitch of right-wing tendencies.

There is no way a rational reasonable intelligent person who is objective (without bias) could publish an account of Tommy Robinsons life and NOT find considerable amounts of good stuff about him.

Its akin to pages of Jimmy Saville "the worst sex offender in UK history" and never mention his success as a DJ and TV personality.

• Yet Jimmy Saville was never convicted of anything. I accept he probably would have been in the end, but even Starmer admits there was insufficient evidence i believe.

You will find that on here some of us still believe in the Innocent until proven guilty.

Did your parents have any children that lived.

• If I remember correctly one Police Force years ago considered they did have enough to charge Saville with sexual assault on a child, but the parents refused to allow their child to be put before a Court, which is understandable it would only add to their child's trauma.

That was the problem he carried on , even some nursing staff kept quite when he sexually assaulted them or witnessed his behaviour and said nothing until years later, again if I recall correctly the investigation into him years later had more than enough to put him on trial, but he died before it could take place.

Therefore yes " Innocent because he never stood trial and was not convicted of any Crime" some people it appears do not understand our Legal System at all, it has stood the test of time and other nations have adopted our system on which to base their system, I would hate to be tried in some countries, especially the Middle East , Russia etc

• Yet Jimmy Saville was never convicted of anything. I accept he probably would have been in the end, but even Starmer admits there was insufficient evidence i believe.

You will find that on here some of us still believe in the Innocent until proven guilty.

I support innocent until proven guilty. Absolutely. Hundreds of people claimed he abused them.

• I know exactly how it is formed. However, it is owned by a person. Just as with this forum, he decides what is allowed. In my readings of Wiki, I find it extremely left-wing and anti-anyone with a glitch of right-wing tendencies.

There is no way a rational reasonable intelligent person who is objective (without bias) could publish an account of Tommy Robinsons life and NOT find considerable amounts of good stuff about him.

Its akin to pages of Jimmy Saville "the worst sex offender in UK history" and never mention his success as a DJ and TV personality.

Wikipedia has approx 60 MILLION pages.

This owner 'person' personally decides what is and is not allowed on all of them, in all of the 300 languages used??!? - WOW, what a superhero!

If you are right wing, then BIG SURPRISE that you find many commentaries 'left wing', and doubtless any hard left winger would find them 'right wing'.

If the site your read offends you - go read some other sites.

The only important point is not whether {site X} mirrors your preferences, but whether you have an objective enough mind to appreciate that not everyone shares your opinion, take on board the differences (not to 'believe' them, but to try and appreciate why others might think otherwise), and use intelligent analysis to admit that an open mind is not one that believes everything they read like a sponge, but also not reject everything they read that does not align with their views.

• Before I go to the gutter press to read today I thought I would take a peep at whats-new here. Ooops-a-daisy,rising from the ashes,TR again. Or that's what caught my eye.

Sorry,but I am here always apologizing for saying the chaps name,and want to say I am not a follower of his. But then.....keep mentioning him,soI guess I am? How to explain yourself?

Anyways,to convince others here I am not a follower of the hated TR,I then find myself watching a discussion about him and other related matters!! It's horribel How to prove your innocence thesedays!

The discussion I watched was on Culture Forum. Not sure others thoughts here on the programme,but surely better than the dross on the BBC

CF reviewed the man and his issues without holding their noses,or wanting to paint him all Adolf Hitler. I was a bit surprised. I always have him so verbotten as beyond the pale.

Well,thats it folkes! I thought his name mentioned without prejudice was news in itself.

I might pop in to view George Galloways show tonight. Depends on what he's on about if I will stay. I did note that George is going off his trolley as the media(or someone)is calling him Far Right. In his break from broadcasting he bellows 'I am not Far Right,and if anyone calls me Far Right....' He goes on ranting for 3 minutes or so. All this means GG is Far Right of course. But then as we must all know,he isnt Far Right. I guess with it all and as the BBC still continues to monopolize the airways and nations thinking,who believes anything they say anymore. I dont

• I remember reading about Robinson many years ago & thinking he made some valid points but when he turns up at an anti-semitism march you see that these days he’s just another chancer making money out of whatever message sells

• I might pop in to view George Galloways show tonight. Depends on what he's on about if I will stay. I did note that George is going off his trolley as the media(or someone)is calling him Far Right. In his break from broadcasting he bellows 'I am not Far Right,and if anyone calls me Far Right....' He goes on ranting for 3 minutes or so. All this means GG is Far Right of course. But then as we must all know,he isnt Far Right. I guess with it all and as the BBC still continues to monopolize the airways and nations thinking,who believes anything they say anymore. I dont

I don’t know what Galloway is these days but I remember he had too closer relationship with Saddam Hussein .

The BBC is the national news channel but there are plenty of other view points out there

• Wikipedia has approx 60 MILLION pages.

This owner 'person' personally decides what is and is not allowed on all of them, in all of the 300 languages used??!? - WOW, what a superhero!

If you are right wing, then BIG SURPRISE that you find many commentaries 'left wing', and doubtless any hard left winger would find them 'right wing'.

If the site your read offends you - go read some other sites.

The only important point is not whether {site X} mirrors your preferences, but whether you have an objective enough mind to appreciate that not everyone shares your opinion, take on board the differences (not to 'believe' them, but to try and appreciate why others might think otherwise), and use intelligent analysis to admit that an open mind is not one that believes everything they read like a sponge, but also not reject everything they read that does not align with their views.

Not so. The important point is if the site is accurate and truthful. I have never said a site or an outlet, or font for opinions should favour my views. I am 100% for the truth and accuracy.

3 years ago the BLM was this wonderful, nice , considerate, force for good. THE power base for the POOR black person. Those of us (such as me) who called it for what it is were lampooned or deleted from internet sites. Now look. All we said is true - all of it.

Wiki is as pro-leftist as you can get.

This is a Tiny example that tells you straight away: When Tommy Robinson is mentioned he is labeled "Far-Right Extremist" with inferences to stirring up hate. They do not label Biden: "Inept, anti-Christian Biden, a former supporter of extreme laws against blacks".

• I remember reading about Robinson many years ago & thinking he made some valid points but when he turns up at an anti-semitism march you see that these days he’s just another chancer making money out of whatever message sells

You could be right. I dont know. From his own renditions in any number of slammers and having his front teeth knocked out,I dont think I would take on his beliefs. Surely he's a marked man. In fct,and on thinking about matters,TR should be grateful of 30 - 60 police officers surrounding him each day because there's all sorts out there who want him sorted,permanently.

Maybe I could do him for a year,but I'd want £5 million and want 13 passports.

Speaking for myself,I dont like being under threat,cancelled,wanted by the State. I guess others varoius psychological make-ups vary. Anorexics seem to go out of their way to make themselves ill,tho many very intelligent.

• Anyone who takes the effort to look at him impartially, objectively, and not from the MSM feed, will never find anything about him showing hatred, racism, or any other label attached to people the Establishment and leftist ideologues want to shut down.

Many start their disdain for him with the sick, perverse statement: "Tommy Robinson is not his real name, you know" - "he dare not even use his real name. what does that say about him"! As if this is enough for him to be in prison. It's laughable.

Let me explain further: TR is the symbol of power to the ordinary person. A serious threat. That includes YOU and ME we are potentially, serious threats to decide to use our Smart Phone and Computer to start some campaign against those in power.

Let's say this forum dealt ONLY with Prince Andrew and the allegations of his sexual perversions. Youtube is a fine example.

If we got 5 million hits and supporters and decided to organise a protest against the unfairness - viz a viz - the powerful get away with it, cover-ups etc (Prince Andrew) do you think the Establishment will let this have a free run? Of course not and the leader of it all will be arrested.

This is what is behind the Establishment continually hunting down TR.

Years back NONE OF US could comment about the thousands of rapes and torture of young white girls by Muslim gangs and mention the words "Muslim" and "Islam". Facebook, YouTube, Twitter et al. deleted any comment using those words.

But any person no matter their religion or motive could speak of Christians and Christianity in any way they chose.

I would like a member of this forum to give their honest views on why and how they think TR formed the EDL. Be up-front about it. Do not throw in smirky comments just be honest and truthful.

• Let me explain further: TR is the symbol of power to the ordinary person. A serious threat

I can honestly say that I don’t know anyone who cares a jot about Tommy Robinson

He’s old news

As for the Asian grooming gangs it was indeed a scandal & it was clearly covered up for sometime but it wasn’t Robinson that finally exposed it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!