Tommy Robinson arrested again.

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I can honestly say that I don’t know anyone who cares a jot about Tommy Robinson

He’s old news

As for the Asian grooming gangs it was indeed a scandal & it was clearly covered up for sometime but it wasn’t Robinson that finally exposed it

I am not referring to single-person preferences. I am referring to a debate on a forum wherein many comments are published. I simply push for a wider debate. Its not right to continually express hatred for a person yet not have a clue as to the truth.

Its as if say: You are a massive Elvis fan and I say "Yeah but, he is a pedo" because some MSM outlet mentioned it.

Freddie Star was destroyed by false accusations. As were many others.

8| "If there be time to expose through discussion, the falsehoods and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence"

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

• I can honestly say that I don’t know anyone who cares a jot about Tommy Robinson

He’s old news

I don't think so. The loony left would like it to be so....BUT Robinson has opened Pandora's box regarding national interest in the way our society and the establishment is moving against traditional white, hetrosexual, Christian values and morality. I am not a fan of TR or the way he goes about expressing his views but he has awakened the cause of decency and morality.

The Voice of Reason

• I don't think so. The loony left would like it to be so....BUT Robinson has opened Pandora's box regarding national interest in the way our society and the establishment is moving against traditional white, hetrosexual, Christian values and morality. I am not a fan of TR or the way he goes about expressing his views but he has awakened the cause of decency and morality.

I agree.

I am still trying to get someone to state why or how TR formed the EDL. It is common when asked this, for speakers (who dislike him) to say: "I could not care a damn for him" and thats the end of any discussion, despite their previous, numerous comments deriding him or even wishing for his death.

I find it crass to comment, such as - "Sunak is a ****" and then never follow it up in proper debate.

I think Starmer is an absolutely one-dimensional, deluded, pillock who will be a very dangerous man if he was PM. But I will and should back that statement up.

All I see re TR is people copying, repeating MSM, crap. When you ask why they tell you - "I don't give a fuxk about Tommy Yaxley, Robinson Lennon Steven, right-wing extremist ?? This is no way to debate. I do accept one's right to hate him or like him.

8| "If there be time to expose through discussion, the falsehoods and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence"

• A typical response from someone trying to influence the narrative to their way of thinking.

So I'll try and answer some of your posts as honestly as I can, but what your getting is MY opinion.

Name, why does anyone change a name, to hide... this could be TR but he is known so it wouldn't do him any good. To disassociate himself from his family.....his business.

ultimately since his real name is in the public domain its irrelevant.

EDF WHY.. i think only someone interested in the edf either from an ideological or research reason would take the trouble to find out. Personally I.D.G.A.F.

I suspect it was due to rising immigration and the taking of our jobs by foreigners,a guess.

MEDIA/MUSLIMS & ISLAM.....incitement to hatred is an offence, as is perjury and contempt of court. We have an organisation dedicated to catching criminals the Police. Sometimes unfortunately they get found wanting, that's where MSM comes in. What TR does, has done and organises is a bunch of thugs who want to inflict violence and mayhem on anyone who may oppose them. The Cenotaph attack on police showed that in its true light.

I am sympathetic to the original reasoning, but the police had officers there throughout that weekend. The police are well enough trained and equipped to deal with a couple of thousand EDF yobs, whereas taking on 300k is stupid and dangerous hence the tactics are different.

I am well aware that the perception that these groups are treat differently, but that is because of the tactics you see. Horses for courses as the saying goes, they're cops not soldiers.

His rhetoric leaves alot to be desired and he promoted himself within an organisation renowned for violent confrontation, especially with the Police as they are the ones that ultimately prevent them doing what THEY want to do.

Nigel Farage is called on here by some, yet his methods were peaceful yet antagonist towards those he sought to depose I.e the EU. The speech to the European Parliament where he ridiculed van Rompuy was not his finest moment but he did nothing wrong other than a breach of courtesy

We've often seen images in news of violence in parliamentary changes in various parts of the world so politicians can be impetuous themselves. But Farages tactics were within the law and he lawfully wrankled the establishment hence the EU referendum. But he had to have had the widespread support to get there, TR doesn't and won't whilst his followers only want to use violence. The early nazi party used public opinion to gain the springboard to power, only once the power was obtained did they resort to the heavy handedness they became associated with. A lesson learnt and the world doesn't want a repeat.

“You know you’ve reached middle age when you’re cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police.”

• Some cannot see the wood for the trees, the man is a convicted thief fraudster drug user and violent, he has utter contempt for Law and Order

He entered America unlawfully Robinson stayed one night before returning to the UK with his own legitimate passport – which bears the name Paul Harris – although it’s unknown whether he has even gone by that name.

He then took on the name Tommy Robinson – in honour of a prominent member of the ‘Men in Gear’ MIG football hooligan crew, which follows Luton Town Football Club. He was at one time banned from attending Football Matches because of his violent behaviour

Robinson claims he started using multiple identities during his time with the EDL for protection.

He doesn’t use his alter-ego at home, and prefers to keep his political side separate from his wife and children, it has been suggested.

How Tommy Robinson could have helped keep Huddersfield rape gang on UK streets:

Robinson could have helped keep the Huddersfield rape gang on the streets by ignoring reporting restrictions designed to ensure the proceedings were fair.

He claimed the activities of the gang were being covered up because the offenders were of Asian origin.

In reality, reporting of the case was only being postponed for well-established legal reasons.

The restriction was put in place because the defendants were being dealt with in separate trials.

In such cases, reporting is sometimes postponed until the final case so jurors cannot be prejudiced by reading accounts of previous trials.

• I guess with it all and as the BBC still continues to monopolize the airways and nations thinking,who believes anything they say anymore. I dont

You are not the target audience of the BBC. They are now in the phase of their decline where they are obviously gaslighting as many people as they can to desperately attempt to maintain a dying narrative of western liberal values that many of us, if we are honest, never possessed in the first place. Ask yourself how many years ago was it that you first found yourself shouting at the television whilst watching the BBC? That was when they lost you. You are not alone.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• TR should get a job as a news reporter. He would then be allowed to be present and report on any proceedings or trials for the press. It would be a legal means for him to highlight the corruption and Marxist bias of some of the establishment. Everybody has the right to have their views heard so long as they are within the law. AND People should have the right to amend their ways no matter what they have done in the past. If TR decides to report using legal means I see no reason why he should not be a valued member of society.

The Voice of Reason

• TR should get a job as a news reporter. He would then be allowed to be present and report on any proceedings or trials for the press. It would be a legal means for him to highlight the corruption and Marxist bias of some of the establishment. Everybody has the right to have their views heard so long as they are within the law. AND People should have the right to amend their ways no matter what they have done in the past. If TR decides to report using legal means I see no reason why he should not be a valued member of society.

He already has journalist accreditation. It doesn’t help him because of what he wants to report.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• According to the Independent he is not an accredited Journalist , he did claim some years back that he was Journalist for a far right website in America or Canada if I recall correctly . He does apparently post videos on line but was banned for some time by Twitter I believe

I may share some of his views but his behaviour and methods are IMO totally unacceptable, he is still under a stalking banning order for five years issued in 2021 for harassing a Journalist banging on her door late at night.

He will never change IMO I am surprised he has not been found face down in a pub car park he has made so many enemies

• You surprise me when you say IDGAF. aah, well never mind. I think people should give a fuck when they slag off another person yet do not have anything truthful to impart on the matter. That has nothing to do with liking, or disliking a person.

What follows is 100% truth/factual:

(1) EDL (not EDF) - The EDL was formed almost by accident, as a natural evolvement. TR was never a radical or spokesperson for anything at the time things started.

He was walking in Luton Town Center with his friends, in the daytime. Because the British Troops returned from the war in Iraq and had to parade (march) through the town. On the corner of the street, as the Troops marched past, was a group of Muslim men.

They spat, kept spitting at the Troops, shouting: "Death to the murderers" -"Death to the British killer soldiers". THey held banners saying this.

THE POLICE STOOD THERE DOING NOTHING. This angered TR. He told the police to arrest them. THE POLICE DID NOTHING. TR and his friends confronted the Muslim men telling them to stop and show respect.

Guess what? you will never guess - (Says I sarcastically) THE POLICE THREATENED TO ARREST TR AND HIS FRIENDS, FORCEFULLY MOVING them ON. How about that??!!!!!

Isn't that the most disgusting thing possible? I think so.

The incident went on the Tv and YouTube etc. Muslims choosing to live in our great country - spitting on our Military.

Tommy decided to speak out, as he was interviewed by the MSM. This went viral. Most people agreed with him and were disgusted.

This led to a group forming. It was based on English values, our culture etc. So it was named the EDL - English Defence League.

It grew and grew as many people realised how the police had this double standard and Muslims hated our Troops in our Towns despite living here.

The EDL after some time was infiltrated by Right-Wing extremists. Because of this Tommy left the EDL. He wanted nothing to do with Nazi types or hate groups/ This is all on record and 100% true.

(2) Changing his name: He changed his name because nasty people, aided by the media, found his address and his wife and children = his wife and children received death threats. He changed his name to minimise possible connections with his home address. On the face of it a perfectly good thing to do. All good Fathers and Husbands would do that. THis is 100% true.

During an interview with Piers Morgan, a very heated interview (still on Youtube) Morgan attempted to verbally batter Tommy. (Tommy being a working-class man - Morgan judged him to be a lesser person.

Morgan angrily attacked Tommy for "hiding behind a fake name"!! Tommy told him why. ( a perfectly sensible reason. worthy of praise) but guess what? Piers Morgans real name is not Piers Morgan!!!!?? So if this is the level of mindset people respect then they are deluded and pathetic.

Tommy outsmarted Morgan at every turn. Morgan lost the debate big style and looked a fool. Yet he was the Editor of the biggest Newspaper in Britain and did many TV shows. Pathetic.

Sadly, so many people believe the MSM and other numpty people. It is very common for people to behave like sheep.

There is no evidence of TR saying or doing anything racist or hateful. Unless you think speaking up for your beliefs is racist or hateful.

• Echo

If this is true then Tommy, Stephen or whatever he wants to call himself needs to take stock of what he dies, says, where he goes because perception is everything with a public persona.

I am ex military, 4 separate conflicts for my country, but if that right wing element that you describe us not TR he needs to formally disassociate himself from them. When he called to protect the cenotaph do you seriously not believe it was a call to battle.

John Leslie, do you remember him? He was hunted following Ulrika Johnsons book, although never named. He was found NOT TO HAVE BEEN THAT NON NAMED PERSON.

The media, or in this case Mathew Wright naming him, destroyed JLs life. From TV star and icon, a very attractive girlfriend Abi Titmuss to being despised even after the wrongful naming was supposedly corrected. His life, lifestyle, employment etc stripped and him shunned at every step.

So, if TR wants a life where he challenges the wrongs, fights the good fight and champions the British way, he must clean ip his act. Alas, I fear he has come to thrive on his notoriety.

My dgaf statement was in relation to how the EDL was formed, it is about as likely me joining them as joining National Action, although tbf the edl are not illegal, yet.

Piers Morgan can be many things to many people, if he is on your side in an argument he can be rather good, if he disagrees with you then a total shit.

His reaction to Prince Harry, although I feel it, was wrong if for no other reason than his position in the media.

You talk with an almost reverence of TR, on what little I have heard of him rather than know, I can honestly say I'll keep my distance. The opening description of our troops coming home and marching through the town is despicable, I wasn't but could easily have been one of those troops. I overstepped the line a handful of times in my time in the police, one quite badly was when some turd spat at me. I will throw my hands up here and say I battered the little shit, luckily for me he never reported it. I consider that to be one of the most dirtiest disgusting personal acts one person can do to another and I see scarlet very very deep scarlet.

I can assure you I'm no sheep, but as an ex cop TR deserves all that he has become him, based simply on what i have heard, but he the person doesn't interest me.

“You know you’ve reached middle age when you’re cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police.”

• He will never change IMO I am surprised he has not been found face down in a pub car park he has made so many enemies

Have you watched any of his content?

• Have you watched any of his content?

Are you gonna tell us he didn't get enough tit as a baby, or he is just misunderstood and really he is a potential candidate for a Nobel prize 😨🤣

• All I see re TR is people copying, repeating MSM, crap. When you ask why they tell you - "I don't give a fuxk about Tommy Yaxley, Robinson Lennon Steven, right-wing extremist ?? This is no way to debate. I do accept one's right to hate him or like him.

My my you DO type an awful lot about Robinson.

I've an observation - all the sites, all the interviews, all the posts about him seem chock full of sob stories about how he is misunderstood, and how he's demonised when he's really a jolly nice chap with some 'new ideas'... but you NEVER seem to actually hear what these new ideas are, or solid tangible reasons WHY anyone should be listening to him. There's only ever a long tedious litany of 'Tommy did this Tommy did that, everyone else in the world who doesn't love him is far left' & similar bollocks.

Similarly Mr Echo's posts do an AWFUL lot of complaining about injustice, unfair discourse and biased press.. but have yet to actually tell us WHAT it is SPECIFICALLY that Robinson stands for, what SPECIFICALLY he would do if he was in charge, what SPECIFIC laws he would change.

Well guess what Mr Echo - why don't you TELL US???

We are here to discuss. We are here to hear different views.

As long as the post is constructive and respectful to other users, no-one is going to edit its content.

Stop this charade that you and Tommy are victims, constantly complaining that no-one will let you say anything, when you haven't actually said anything except boring stories of how you are not allowed to say anything.

• Are you gonna tell us he didn't get enough tit as a baby, or he is just misunderstood and really he is a potential candidate for a Nobel prize 😨🤣

Not at all CL and Fred. It’s just interesting to know if those that vilify him are doing so from a position of first hand experience having watched his journalistic content and then, having used their critical thinking skills, decided he is wrong, or has not made a valid point or whatever. Or are those vilifying him just parroting some of the copious quantity of anti-TR writing that is to be found readily available via our mainstream media?

This isn’t about his criminal history, that is a matter of public record. Some of his treatment whilst incarcerated has been questionable to put it mildly, but that’s another subject. The point is just saying TR is bad and then quoting his criminal past is not cutting it in debate. It just shows the lack of depth of your argument if that is all you are saying.

Have you or Fred even seen or read anything he has published? If you haven’t just say so, it opens up the context of your argument.

• Here is TR from 8 years ago giving his address to the Oxford Union. It’s not been taken down by YouTube because I assume it was not published by TR himself. If there are people in this thread struggling to find any output from TR directly then this is a rare opportunity to hear him speak to what must be considered some of the nation’s finest young minds. Somehow I don’t think the current crop of Oxford students would extend the invitation given the current state of politics.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't ride a High Horse as I get dizzy, as I have stated I have seen some of his alleged journalism online , and also saw his brand of Journalism on the News when he claimed to be reporting on the Asian Rape Trial, actually approaching the defendants on trial, hence he ended up in Prison for Contempt of Court again.

As I used to work for a Council until I retired nearly five years ago I was asked to research him by the head of my department ( Enforcement) as he was seen in the Borough which has a large number of Muslim residents on two or three occasions as they thought he may try and hold a march in the Borough.

The resident Police Sergeant Liaison attached to the Council updated their Intelligence System ( Crimint) which showed they were already aware of his presence in the Borough

• AS

I didn't start this thread and in answer to your question AN EMPHATIC NO just no interest in doing so. One doesn't need to read what he says, but one can often see what he does, Rochdale and Cenotaph are obvious examples.

A person wanting to be taken seriously cannot go thumbing his nose up to the law. There are laws, rules and things that I strongly disagree with, but to flout the law, ignore ruling or similar is the actions of a fool.

He may have genuine arguments, in my point to echo I used Nigel Farage. A controversial figure and by his own words go some a hero and to others a villain, our own Truebrit falls into the latter undoubtedly, as farage was ultimately the reason behind us being given the EU membership referendum.

I'm not someone that believes in celebrity status, in fact I despise it. To me it means some maggot get freebies they don't need, endorse shit they'd never use, have a platform for their opinions that the likes if you and I will never get. One only has to look at Gary Lineker ir Gary Neville to see their self delusional responses to various things. I can respect anyone's opinion, but theirs are no better or more valid than yours or mine.

So, Tommy R doesn't interest me, but I'm entitled to respond with my opinion on here even if I'm wrong. But people like him need to behave with respect if they ever hope to get mine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!