was the princess of wales murdered?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Oh I see, like WMDs - Vaccines NOT safe - Cashless society - masses of illegal immigrants - such masses hurting our own culture - police arresting people for comments on Facebook and Twitter --- i see what you mean.

8| "If we want things to stay as they are, things will have to change".

• I believe that the Royal Family would have been prepared to take a hit on their popularity if it resolved a nagging issue which was making them look ridiculous and grossly offended against their rules of the game.

I thought at the time that Diana was sailing very close to the wind, and then look what happened. I remain deeply suspicious of this tragedy, but so far there's no proof that the Royals or their minders had anything to do with it.

IMO the days when Royals bumped rivals off are long gone , Diana as you say was sailing very close to the wind, she had numerous affairs probably before Charles filed for divorce , and after.

I remember seeing her snogging some Italian Stallion driver she ran into his arms , if the late Queen wanted her out of the picture I am pretty sure it would I have been done discreetly a skiing accident, or fell overboard , not with the reporters chasing her and Dodie like a pack of hounds, my best guess is a too much car and not enough driver :)

• Unfortunately, it’s also the case that the most successful murderers can make any killing look like an accident, and this one, involving the paparazzi and a drug and alcohol fuelled driver made it look so predictable, didn’t it?

This could have so easily been staged. But whether or not it was is probably something we will never know.

• On that line we never know anything, EG can you actually prove you exist? But Occams razor says she died of her and the driver's stupidity and that all the counter theories are because there are too many people with a sad desperate need to believe they have some special 'in' on a supposed truth that actually isn't and care not a jot how many people they hurt with their conspiracy theories.

• Like I said we will find out the truth in 50 years or maybe that will be made up. Some things in life we will never know the truth and can only speculate....UFO's being a perfect example. At what point does evidence become the truth. Everything is just hearsay unless we are actaully there and witness something for ourselves. Material things can be fabricated to tell a story.

My Sonar is picking up an Echo around here

• When I have a statement to make, in an argument with an opposing view, I will never worry about who I may hurt. Hurt, feelings never stop me from having my say.

Those who oppose me, I respect their right to oppose, never give a flying shite if they hurt or offend anyone. But that is not a condition of my beliefs. I will say what I want regardless.

I was confronted in nasty ways by people who STRONGLY accepted WMDs existed. Some were very nasty. But hey ho...... what do they say now?

It is perfectly logical, given the history of the royal family, to arrive at the view that Diana may have been murdered. It is also perfectly logical to oppose that view. But the labeling - "conspiracy theorist" is a dismissive label. If you wait long enough the words TROLL - Hitler - Right Wing fascist, will soon follow.

• Unfortunately, it’s also the case that the most successful murderers can make any killing look like an accident, and this one, involving the paparazzi and a drug and alcohol fuelled driver made it look so predictable, didn’t it?

This could have so easily been staged. But whether or not it was is probably something we will never know.

There were all sorts of Conspiracy Theories on the Web within hours of the accident, the car had been tampered with and been remotely controlled, that Diana was pregnant that is why she was killed, none of it was true or could be proved , car was examined for mechanical faults no mechanical failure, Diana was not pregnant, rumour control took over

I agree there will always be doubt in some peoples minds, but there is no evidence to prove she and Dodie and the driver were murdered, why would the Royals want her killed, she was no longer in their family, she could do what she liked and did.

• I am inclined to go with Steve on this one, although I also understand the doubters.

Mohammed Al Fayed was constantly turned down for British citizenship, for all his connections and work. He was shunned more following their deaths, but he was the lead conspiracy theorist.

This tragedy occurred at a time before CCTV as such it's hard to know the truth about paparazzi, who clearly aren't gonna hand around following the accident. I'm not sure they could have resisted a few shots of her in that car, to my knowledge none have ever surfaced, if they had they would undoubtedly trace back.

I doubt that the state were involved, if that were proven it would be the end of the Monarchy. I cannot imagine the late Queen allowing that. Though Dianna would never have wanted for anything, she clearly craved love, not something Charles could have given alot of.

Norra, evidence does not show truth, evidence can and has been tampered with. The truth it seems means different things to different people. For example, COVID families for justice will only accept a truth it seems that condemns Boris's government for any and all COVID deaths. The world believed Israel bombed that hospital even when it was shown it wasn't. If I could play you a video of Diana's death, I guarantee you'd question it's authenticity.

WHAT IS THE TRUTH, ASK YOURSELVES WHAT YOU WILL ACCEPT.

Middle age is when your old classmates are so grey and wrinkled and bald they don't recognise you.

• When I have a statement to make, in an argument with an opposing view, I will never worry about who I may hurt. . .

You do realise that's not a good stance don't you?

The company I used to work for had people killed in the 911 attack on the Pentagon, they were contractors on site. I've met some of their senior managers who explained how distressing it had been for them and the bereaved having to almost daily have people tell them it was all staged, no one died and how they were evil people for saying it was real.

Conspiracy theories may give the dim and dubious pleasure but they come at a real cost.

• A genuinely held viewpoint as in GENUINE << cannot be a conspiracy theory. You first must have a mindset to conspire (mens reah). It is perfectly OK to presume that the BLM for example, destroyed X because their history is full of DESTRUCTION, s any connection is safe to say THEY DID IT, if they are in the vicinity.

In the same way, given Prince Charles history and that of the royals, it is not beyond reasonable to presume Dianna could have been murdered.

I looked at OJ Simpson and knew he murdered his wife and her lover. NO BLACK person thought he did it. The jury found him innocent. He killed them. That was obvious.

• I wish to point out your unnecessary attitude. Your comment is PERSONAL. You are not debating. I do not mind I simply want to register that I have been respectful and you are not. Please feel free to comment as you choose.

• WHAT IS THE TRUTH, ASK YOURSELVES WHAT YOU WILL ACCEPT.

I like that. Makes a lot of sense.

I do not mind

That rings a bell :/

I can't stand the term 'conspiracy' it's a term used up there with 'woke'. When did we become a nation of altering language to suit an alternative viewpoint. Something else that bugs me is how folk pick up on fashionable sayings like 'kicking the can down the road' and then use it out of context or to push an agenda. I suspect words are very much like fashion and when one person wears something somebody else copies and so on. We are mostly a nation of sheep following the herd. Baaaaaaa :D

My Sonar is picking up an Echo around here

• I wish to point out your unnecessary attitude. Your comment is PERSONAL. You are not debating. I do not mind I simply want to register that I have been respectful and you are not. Please feel free to comment as you choose.

read it again and you'll see I was playing the ball. 'Inane' is an adjective and ramblings is a plural noun the adjective is applied to.

• She died because the car she was in was driven by a driver who allegedly had taken alcohol and drugs and lost control of the car in a tunnel. Plain and simple. She was not IMO murdered,

i agree!

• I like that. Makes a lot of sense.

That rings a bell :/

I can't stand the term 'conspiracy' it's a term used up there with 'woke'. When did we become a nation of altering language to suit an alternative viewpoint. Something else that bugs me is how folk pick up on fashionable sayings like 'kicking the can down the road' and then use it out of context or to push an agenda. I suspect words are very much like fashion and when one person wears something somebody else copies and so on. We are mostly a nation of sheep following the herd. Baaaaaaa :D

read it again and you'll see I was playing the ball. 'Inane' is an adjective and ramblings is a plural noun the adjective is applied to.

• She'd have lived if she'd just put the seat belt on

or had the security guard (the only survivor) countermanded the order that must have been given to the driver to put his foot down. At the end of the day the driver wouldn't have been allowed to drive at the speed he was going off his own back so he must have been following orders. We'll never know if he'd have crashed regardless even he he had been stone cold sober. Perfectly sober people can have high speed crashes as well - only takes one split second distraction for speed to effectively kill you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!