The Yanks take out Houthi Terrorists

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • US condemns Iran for 'reckless' missile strikes on northern Iraq
    Iran says it launched missiles at Israeli "spy headquarters" in the northern Iraqi city of Irbil.
    www.bbc.co.uk

Lots going on here and our media is not telling the whole story.

Firstly, there was that terrorist attack on that crowd on the killed Iranian military commander in Iran recently and Iran blamed ISIS and started attacking them and some of the attacks they did yesterday, were part of that.

Iran also struck into Pakistan yesterday as part of this campaign against ISIS, but Pakistan says that two children were killed instead.

The MIddle East is one hell of a mess.

• "our media" is so bad it is criminal in its behavior.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• I was just reminded by watching the news, that the yanks already have two carrier strike groups in the area, so although Iran might not want a direct fight, if Biden decides he does, then it's goodbye Iran as we know it.

Iran has ships in the Red Sea too Biden could sink them as a little warning if they incite any more attacks .

• It's more like Iran has a death wish for the Houthis. That said I very much doubt the Houthi regime has the continuity of thought, action and control of munitions we see with organised states.

We need to destroy all their military warehouses.

• All roads to Iran. It's Iran that is the real problem. We can take out all these groups but Iran can simply feed others. We are going to have to deal with iran sooner or later. And lets not forget they are extremly close to becoming a nuclear state so preferrably do something sooner. Israel will side with us.

• Note that such countries akin to Iran do not change their style of leadership - very few uprisings for change.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• All roads to Iran. It's Iran that is the real problem. We can take out all these groups but Iran can simply feed others. We are going to have to deal with iran sooner or later. And lets not forget they are extremly close to becoming a nuclear state so preferrably do something sooner. Israel will side with us.

It's hard to disagree with that Norra, they have their dirty little finger in all the jars of poison.

Did your parents have any children that lived.

I agree that the Iranian regime is deliberately inflaming the situation in the region but what do you suggest we do about it ?

• It's not Iran or any other country, in essence. Its ISLAM.

There is a massive cultural war - a very serious matter - operating by creep-creep. Islamic extremism.

Our government allows it and encourages it. The Top brass in the police allow it.

Just as 40% of crime in the UK leads back to alcohol - the incidents impacting our culture lead back to Islam.

We pussy foot around it with BBC presenters et al. Repeatedly saying - "yes but NOT ALL Muslims are violent and refuse to assimilate" - this is the problem.

Not all people commit crimes of any sort. The vast, majority never commit a crime. Whats that got to do with the impact of actual criminals?

If your child is beaten up by two Hells Angels - would it help you if a news reporter or cop said: "Yes but NOT ALL Motorcyclists beat children up"!!

• And we still owe them one for Lockerbie and other such incidents. This how long Iran have been putting the boot in. We coud send in a small elite force to take out all their leaders and top seving miltary commanders and destroy their miltarily industrial complex starting with taking out all their forms of communication.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!