What will become of Nato if the US leaves?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Of course. The rest prefer other sovereign countries. Obumma got the Nobel Peace Prize - he bombed 7 countries during his term in office.

Not without reason, Echo. Putin had no justification for invading Ukraine - they were not a threat.

• Not without reason, Echo. Putin had no justification for invading Ukraine - they were not a threat.

It is historic. More has happened between Russia and Ukraine than 100 Eire/Northern Ireland "troubles" combined.

Also, look where we get information from? BBC, CNN, and more. I do not accept what they report and in being so suspicious and dismissive is totally rational and backed up by their past reports on all news items.

I have read books about Ukraine and Russia. Putin has his reasons just as Blair had his.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• It is historic. More has happened between Russia and Ukraine than 100 Eire/Northern Ireland "troubles" combined.

Also, look where we get information from? BBC, CNN, and more. I do not accept what they report and in being so suspicious and dismissive is totally rational and backed up by their past reports on all news items.

I have read books about Ukraine and Russia. Putin has his reasons just as Blair had his.

The invasion of Iraq was unjustifiable. So was the invasion of Ukraine.

• The invasion of Iraq was unjustifiable. So was the invasion of Ukraine.

Why was the invasion of Ukraine unjustifiable? As I said, we are fed an anti-Russia - anti-Putin narrative. We do not know the truth behind it all. I am being objective.

Ukraine literally has a comedian for a leader. Since he became leader his personal wealth has increased by several millions.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Why was the invasion of Ukraine unjustifiable? As I said, we are fed an anti-Russia - anti-Putin narrative. We do not know the truth behind it all. I am being objective.

Ukraine literally has a comedian for a leader. Since he became leader his personal wealth has increased by several millions.

I think that is obvious. Putin invaded Ukraine for no real reason other than to gain more territory, and all the signs are that he didn’t intend to stop there. There is a reason for the West being anti-Putin. He is a nasty and manipulative politician who is not afraid of bumping off or incarcerating his domestic opponents. His unprovoked invasion of Ukraine says it all. He wants to recreate the Soviet Union.

• I think that is obvious. Putin invaded Ukraine for no real reason other than to gain more territory, and all the signs are that he didn’t intend to stop there. There is a reason for the West being anti-Putin. He is a nasty and manipulative politician who is not afraid of bumping off or incarcerating his domestic opponents. His unprovoked invasion of Ukraine says it all. He wants to recreate the Soviet Union.

Biden tried to stop Mr Trump by using the courts. So far he has failed and many people suspect the assassination of Mr Trump is probable.

I have not stated I agree with Putin. Just as I opposed Blair and Bush. (Iraq)

I am saying and have stated many times - we get our infor piped to us from the same MSM that has lied and directly opposed free speech by shutting down dissenters of their narrative.

• From the US point of view and the obligation od the President with tax payers money, I think this meme is relevant. All specific points connect to wider issues.

main-qimg-c8df1b3ca16bd4bab6e1e56c99baf9cb

• It is interesting that the TV politics programmes are starting to ask about defence spending, especially since is was absent from the budget.

Clearly this is a desire to increase spending to 3% of GDP, but if politics lives figures are correct that's a £10bn increase that we simply haven't got.

It was accepted that defence spending is way down the pecking order in so far as the voting public are concerned, yet politicians seem to accept that it is very important.

With that in mind, was it's absence from the budget and oversight or a deliberate ploy to increase via the back door this making life as difficult for Labour if the get elected as possible, theyight get their own post it NO FCUKING COIN LEFT 🖕😱🤭

Seriously though, it also is being talked about for us to start our own munitions factories, so war creates jobs, job vacancies and lots of available widows needing company. Behave CL 😜

Did your parents have any children that lived.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!