can we also talk about religion?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • You must obey the Qur'an - Islam if you are born or become a Muslim.

Christians don't have to attend a Church or "Bible bash". There are no rules from the state or any other power to MAKE me conform. I am a Christian. I live by Christian Ethics.

I have met hundreds of weirdos who think just because they attend Church every week they are automatically "the best" people. They are not. Their actual, real behaviour often lacks adherence to Christian ethics - they play at it.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• I have never had Muslims come to my door trying to recruit me. Have you then?

And I've never heard of a JW bombing a bus, underground station, building, or randomly stabbing innocent people in the name of their religion. Question, would you rather a JW knock on your door, or have a Muslim stab a family member. Guess what, I know the answer, so don't worry about the JW's, watch out for the Muslims

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• Personally I am an atheist but in order to become a freemason one must say you believe in a supreme being. Most people assume that a supreme being is God, but in my house it's Mrs CL, she who MUST be obeyed.

She was brought up a Roman Catholic, as such we were married in a Catholic church, both my kids went to a Catholic school, but not because of their religion. They were the better schools in the area and being catholic gave them extra points towards getting in.

It is said that by 2060 that Islam will become the dominant religion in the UK. But if one looks back the Roman Catholic church were against contraception, it seems now that Muslims now carry that torch and the army of Islam grows bigger every day.

Did your parents have any children that lived.

• . . .It is said that by 2060 that Islam will become the dominant religion in the UK. . .

Not by anyone of any intelligence and integrity.

That arse Vincent Cooper who originated that fallacy certainly doesn't qualify

• The Muslim population of the UK is currently about 6.7% of the population. The majority of immigrants are from Muslim countries combined with a decline in religion amongst Christian religions it is not inconceivable that that prediction could come true.

The Muslim Population in the UK 2023: Insights and Trends - العرب ف...
    In recent years, a common question has been, "How many Muslims are in the UK?" As of 2023, the UK Muslim population has been a significant focus of
    alarabinuk.com
    Religion in England - Wikipedia
    en.m.wikipedia.org
    Is the UK Turning into Something Extremely Different?
    The Indian Strategic Study uploads 30 papers of current strategic issues everyday covering China, Asia, Europe, CAR, Technology, Military Matters,
    www.strategicstudyindia.com

I have never heard of Vincent cooper.

• Why portray this as a scare story, I was merely pointing out something I saw that struck a chord.

That % went up 1.9% in the last 3 years, most immigrants ( discounting one offs from Ukraine/Hong Kong) are muslim. Muslim women have on average 3 children as opposed to 1.8 non muslim women. Sorry mate but everything taking into account current immigration trends points to this being a distinct possibility.

What concerns me is that you seem to want to turn this into an argument.

• "What concerns me is that you seem to want to turn this into an argument."

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!??????******^^^^

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Because I detest racism and despair at the inanity of so much of it, as does every decent bloke.

Understand that, but I and alot of others fear that our national identity, our culture and our way of life are coming under threat.

But I stand by what I say, they can go to another Muslim country, let them put down their own culture, identity and blend in with other of the same ilk. But the problem is wherever they go the extremists are already in their midst. I am very suspicious of all these young men migrating west to Europe and the UK.

• You will always have religious and cultural divergence in the UK. Just about the dumbest thing anyone can do is push those who peaceably are different to your personal beliefs into the hands of those who want to destroy our society. It is not just evil in itself it is stupid.

So all you are doing in broad brush demonising Muslims etc is being despicably unfair and putting our society at risk.

• You will always have religious and cultural divergence in the UK. Just about the dumbest thing anyone can do is push those who peaceably are different to your personal beliefs into the hands of those who want to destroy our society. It is not just evil in itself it is stupid.

So all you are doing in broad brush demonising Muslims etc is being despicably unfair and putting our society at risk.

There are already around million Muslims in the UK

Getting rid of them is not an option

How we seperate the majority from the small but potentially dangerous radical minority is the question

I've given an opinion as I see it, it doesn't mean I'm right and I'm not pushing it as so.

I am not demonising Muslims, but neither do I want to live in a Muslim country. You conveniently forget that as their numbers grow so does their ability to influence all around us to their narrative. We would be unable to prevent a Muslim powerbase controlling the UKs actions in the world.

Sorry I'm not ready now or in my lifetime to accept that. The nations that these people come from are so fucked up, they seem so easy radicalised and everything done against one country soon becomes a war on Islam. Look no further than those that came here to escape the shite there, to their protests now, yet they didn't/ don't protest against atrocities perpetrated by their religion. Look no further than Afghanistan and the Iraq wars.

• It's simple: How many Hindus - Seikhs - Buddhists - go around creating serious criminal incidents?

How many of them SPIT on our troops?

I am a Christian, of course, this being a Christian country I expect most crime to connect with the Christian religion, close or far. That is not the point.

It will not help me if a Judge - cop - social worker - leftists - BBC reporter says - "Oh, but most Christians are nice and friendly, they do not commit a crime"

WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT PERFECT FLIGHTS - WE CARE ABOUT PLANE CRASHES.

Islam is alien to our culture. When they are in the majority - as is currently happening in many towns, they have the power of the vote.

There are reports of some councils starting their meetings with Muslim prayers.

We should align with our Judeo-Christian culture/tradition. We should be proud of it and wave the flag with pride..

• Quite frankly your attitude is ridiculous

Demonising all Muslims will produce more radicalised potential terrorists

You claim to be a Christian but you don’t go to church

You say your British but you hold a passport for another country

• Quite frankly your attitude is ridiculous

Demonising all Muslims will produce more radicalised potential terrorists

You claim to be a Christian but you don’t go to church

You say your British but you hold a passport for another country

Thanks for your input. I note you concentrate on me and not the subject. That's nice of you.

"you claim" - "you say" ?? LOL LOL. How childish.

I hold two passports.

I was a Royal Military Policeman. I worked for the DOJ. I work in the community and have a brilliant record of working in the community. I am wealthy, paid my taxes, never committed a crime. All my children and direct family are successful and never committed a crime. My brother and my daughter are millionaires, from hard work. One of My brother was the Mayor of his town.

I have no desire to seek your approval.

How are you with all the fuxking film stars - with duel nationality? You know - the ones who said they would MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY if we voted to leave the EU. Hellooooo - they still live here. because they ar two-faced morons.

You are demonising me. (trying to) LOL LOL

Are you saying Islamic extremism is not a problem?

How about telling us something about YOUR principles and values and then about your stance on all the serious crimes against young girls - proven to be from Islamic extremists?

Read my last post it clearly states and implies I do not have a problem with Muslims.

You have not answered my salient points - this is because you have no opinion. Try answering the salient points.

Why is it that people from Asia, who are non-Islamic, do not feature every day in our news to do with crime??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!