When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • main-qimg-8958ec0e134692e30089add487dbeede

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• main-qimg-0e4ff136eb63b093c9fb0836949787f8

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• main-qimg-539883b23967ede9393034b24aa75cc4

• US government funding is weird. You can win a multi year multi $million contract with the US government as end customer and every year it can get cancelled on the whim of the hill.

• Yes.. thats Bidenism fro you.

• main-qimg-ed94aa5c719dab9e3c998da3fc105fee

• FFS it's not hard to work out that some counties have many times the number of voters that rural one tree counties (that tend to vote GOP) do

• Trump also won 18 of the 19 Bell Weather counties 2020 but somehow didn't win.

Must've been those pesky mail-in ballot drops at 4 in the morning in the four swing states...

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Trump also won 18 of the 19 Bell Weather counties 2020 but somehow didn't win.

Must've been those pesky mail-in ballot drops at 4 in the morning in the four swing states...

Which just shows they weren't actually Bell Weather counties

• But there wasn't except in the minds and actions of the more lunatic of the Trump side

Look, we know you hate him. Try to be mature.

• But there wasn't except in the minds and actions of the more lunatic of the Trump side

I think this has been discussed aplenty. Something was very much up with the 2020 vote. But let’s agree to disagree.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• main-qimg-118ec367eed7ef1029e87e9d434d22fd

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!