British Police - Good or Bad? Lets discuss it.

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Objectivity is the best and only stance to adopt when trying to debate controversial topics. For example: This thread will get very few responses because of the people on here who dislike me. Objectivity means you play the ball, not the player.

If you truly have an opinion, of worth, it should be published on a forum. We want this forum to be a place where all people feel they have an input and can commit to positive discernment and debate.

Why be followers of biased MSM narratives? Let this forum be the font of sound argument.

The British police were once the number best, highly rated police on Earth. They were famous for their professionalism and respect for the people. I do not think that is the case today. Many millions agree with me.

It is NOT anti-police to point out bad cops and the erosion of standards.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!