Male Finalist for Flower Queen in Lincolnshire.

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Male finalist in Lincolnshire Flower Queen competition ‘gaslights women’

Keith Ratcliff, nicknamed Mr Pink, is one of nine candidates vying to lead the historic annual flower parade through Spalding

Patrick Sawer, SENIOR NEWS REPORTER3 February 2024 • 2:54pm

Nine finalists for Flower Queen have been selected and the winners will be chosen by a panel of judges at an election night in March.

The Flower Queen and Deputy will be presented with crowns and sashes by the outgoing holders of the posts, Holly Kendrick and Star Perry.

The pageant’s organisers have acknowledged that not everyone will be happy with the inclusion of a man among the finalists, but organisers say the competition has to be “inclusive”

8| "If there be time to expose through discussion, the falsehoods and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence"

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

• The pageant’s organisers have acknowledged that not everyone will be happy with the inclusion of a man among the finalists, but organisers say the competition has to be “inclusive”

Inclusive of what?

Surely this character if selected will be a king?

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Many people will see a harmless side to this. It is "inclusive" which implies we all love each other and must be kind and acceptable to each other. But, most people live by standards. The Flower Show is picking a Queen. Its fine if they also have a competition to select a King - a male.

8| "If there be time to expose through discussion, the falsehoods and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence"

• Personally I agree, but why are they called drag queens?

“You know you’ve reached middle age when you’re cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police.”

• I question the females who partake in it knowing it has been turned into a joke.

• A further eroding of Women's rights. --------------------------------The situation is quite simple, if someone has a vagina they are a woman . If someone has a penis they are a man. Men should not compete in women's events and women compete in men's events..

Anything else is sheer perversion.

The Voice of Reason

• DIVERSITY = FEWER FEMALES.

INCLUSION = EXCLUSION OF FEMALES.

EQUITY = STEALING FROM FEMALES.

• Personally I agree, but why are they called drag queens?

I got this from wiki -

Etymology[edit]

Further information: Drag queen § Terminology, scope, and etymology

220px-Drag_Queens_at_High_Heel_Drag_Race.jpg

Participants of the High Heel Drag Race in Washington, D.C.

The use of "drag" in this sense appeared in print as early as 1870[5][6] but its origin is uncertain. One suggested etymological root is 19th-century theatre slang, from the sensation of long skirts trailing on the floor.[7] It may have been based on the term "grand rag" which was historically used for a masquerade ball.[8] Some have suggested that drag stands for "dressed as a girl".[9]

• Why do you care ?

Who?

• The guy is just an idiot or a pervert to compete in a women's competition.,........................ Why would anybody support men dressing up as women to compete in a women's event.. Unless they themselves are a transvestite or Marxist . ;)

The Voice of Reason

• Why do you care ?

Typical leftist tactic, disengage from the debate and challenge the questioner why they are asking. That’s the stay in your lane type of strategy.

Is this topic making you feel uncomfortable TB. I imagine you sitting in front of your computer with mascara running down your cheeks and size 11 feet in white stiletto shoes right now. Quite a stomach churning image I don’t mind telling you.

When did you become the defender of drag?

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Typical leftist tactic, disengage from the debate and challenge the questioner why they are asking. That’s the stay in your lane type of strategy.

Is this topic making you feel uncomfortable TB. I imagine you sitting in front of your computer with mascara running down your cheeks and size 11 feet in white stiletto shoes right now. Quite a stomach churning image I don’t mind telling you.

When did you become the defender of drag?

I don’t feel uncomfortable, it seems utterly trivial

You carry on imagining if it makes you happy :P

• Leftists have no values. They can not imagine if their daughter worked hard and came home crying saying: "This prat man dressed as a woman was given my promotion or position JUST because he fit into the diversity policy"

Its good we know how the leftists think and operate. They are destructive.

I am not referring to genuine people with left-wing political views. I refer to the crazy nutters who argue 2+2 = 5 and just do not connect with normality.

Remember the Bradens - TV married couple. All cozy leftist bleeding hearts. They said that criminals should not serve long sentences. Two weeks later a guy broke into their home, showing a knife, duct-taped them both, and held them hostage for a few hours.

Next day they wanted the death penalty??!!!!

• The guy is just an idiot or a pervert to compete in a women's competition.,........................ Why would anybody support men dressing up as women to compete in a women's event.. Unless they themselves are a transvestite or Marxist . ;)

Agreed, but what was even more perverted was the decision to let him enter at all.

• In Canada, the female Volley Ball Team has 5 men in it. Two girls have been concussed from a Spike, strike of the ball by men players. (who say they are women)

• Agreed, but what was even more perverted was the decision to let him enter at all.

Whatever happened to plain simple common sense.?

“You know you’ve reached middle age when you’re cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police.”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!