Is this our country anymore?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Douglas Murray says it as it is

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Depends what you mean by 'our'

If anyone wants it to be a country run by mindless bigots for the benefit of just one ethnicity then it never was and thankfully their influence gets weaker every day.

• Are you a mindless bigot ?

Because anyone with any sense can see that this country is anything but run for the benefit of one ethnicity .

It will be soon and their influence gets stronger all the time but until then we are fairly diverse .

• Are you a mindless bigot ?

Because anyone with any sense can see that this country is anything but run for the benefit of one ethnicity .

It will be soon and their influence gets stronger all the time but until then we are fairly diverse .

No and FWIW I don't think you are but that Douglas Murray does seem to put on a good pretence of being one

• Douglas Murray says it as it is

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A contrived storm in a teacup

• I do not have to wait until some religious group gang rapes MY daughter to realise something is very wrong. I can empathise and project the real areas of concern. Especially when the police and social services are complicit.

It is the height of arrogance and stupidity not to see there is "something rotten in the state of Denmark."

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Difficult not too when we see hordes of nutters marching every Saturday in support of a group that slaughtered Jews and holds babies hostage .

• Difficult not too when we see hordes of nutters marching every Saturday in support of a group that slaughtered Jews and holds babies hostage .

How many Palestinians have the Jews now killed in revenge?

• How many Germans did the allies kill “in revenge “?

Bear in mind the numbers coming out of Gaza are from HAMAS probably grossly inflated
    They are murderers aand liars why should anyone take them as gospel ?

• How many Germans did the allies kill “in revenge “?

Bear in mind the numbers coming out of Gaza are from HAMAS probably grossly inflated
    They are murderers aand liars why should anyone take them as gospel ?

They probably are inflated but we have all seen the TV footage of the destruction

In not difficult to believe that a lot of people have been killed

• How many Palestinians have the Jews now killed in revenge?

They said the Nuclear bombs on Japan "saved lives". The same applies to the IDF response.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• They said the Nuclear bombs on Japan "saved lives". The same applies to the IDF response.

The bombs on Hiroshima & Nagasaki certainly brought the war to a close

The IDF in Gaza looks more likely to start a regional conflict

• The bombs on Hiroshima & Nagasaki certainly brought the war to a close

Events pre 1949 are not relevant as war was only covered by the inadequate Hague conventions until then. And anyone wanting to rule out events from 1948 is ruling out the right of Israel to exist and Hamas will love them for it.

• The bombs on Hiroshima & Nagasaki certainly brought the war to a close

You are ignoring the other option - Israel's sit back and allow Hamas to destroy them.

Oh, I see, so you jump from 7,000 rockets by Hamas to "the IDF starts a regional conflict". That is akin to saying, Thatcher started the Falklands war - ignoring the fact Argentina invaded The Falklands.

• You are ignoring the other option - Israel's sit back and allow Hamas to destroy them.

Oh, I see, so you jump from 7,000 rockets by Hamas to "the IDF starts a regional conflict". That is akin to saying, Thatcher started the Falklands war - ignoring the fact Argentina invaded The Falklands.

It’s nothing of the sort

Hamas like various other groups in the region are financed by Iran

Iran his intent on fomenting trouble in the region

The message from Iran go’s something like “ look at those evil Jews murdering good Muslim women & children

You must fight back

The IDF are doing just what Iran wants

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!