Is this our country anymore?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Tell us what YOU would actually do. Not what sounds nice virtue signaling but the real world - following 7000 rockets launched into your country.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Tell us what YOU would actually do. Not what sounds nice virtue signaling but the real world - following 7000 rockets launched into your country.

I’m not virtue signaling anything a term which is used by people like yourself to describe anything they don’t want to hear

I don’t like to see innocent people killed on either side but ultimately it’s not a war that has anything to do with me

I am just making an observation

• I’m not virtue signaling anything & term which is used by people like yourself to describe anything they don’t want to hear

I don’t like to see innocent people killed on either side but ultimately it’s not a war that has anything to with me

I am just making an observation

There is never a "dont want to" in my thinking. I think you will see that I post many threads and always seek to get answers.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

The question is not whether Isreal hits back , it’s how ?

If I thought Isreal look like their agenda was really just the destruction or at least a large reduction in their ability to attack Isreal I’d be more supportive but I think Isreal are their to stay

2 million Palestinians need to go somewhere

• need to be somewhere not 'go'. They need recognition of their part of the area from the river to the sea. But that doesn't suit the agenda of the ultra Zionists who want it all for jews and then will want to take parts of Lebanon and Syria and so on in an obscene recreation of the lebensraum policies that started WW2

• The question is not whether Isreal hits back , it’s how ?

If I thought Isreal look like their agenda was really just the destruction or at least a large reduction in their ability to attack Isreal I’d be more supportive but I think Isreal are their to stay

2 million Palestinians need to go somewhere

It can be sorted with the stroke of a pen - vote Hamas out. don't you think repeated mass support for Hamas by Palestinians tells you something?

We had crying hoo ha ha about Tommy Robinson being a member of the BNP - for a few hours - when he was young, citing him as an evil far-right Nazi. Yet Palestinians voting for Hamas and mass murder does not seem to cause revulsion.

• It can be sorted with the stroke of a pen - vote Hamas out. don't you think repeated mass support for Hamas by Palestinians tells you something?

We had crying hoo ha ha about Tommy Robinson being a member of the BNP - for a few hours - when he was young, citing him as an evil far-right Nazi. Yet Palestinians voting for Hamas and mass murder does not seem to cause revulsion.

Hamas were voted in in 2006 & yet you still claim they have some kind of democratic mandate

Bit silly

• Withdraw ,close all borders and refuse to allow ANY aid in .

How soon would they capitulate ?

As long as freebie aid is trundling in courtesy of everyone else to be appropriated by Hamas they can keep going more or less indefinitely

• We will have a serious problem here when Islamic MPs are voted in.

It's already in foothold. It's akin to a water leak with a slow, drip-drip impact, you do not notice it until the ceiling caves in.

Islam is not my thing. The whole ideology, culture, and way of life are alien to me. I do not hate Muslims. I have as much right to refute and dismiss the impact of Islam upon my society, and country as they so vehemently express and act on about where I live and our rule of law.

Why do Muslims choose Christian countries to live? The opposite of the Islamic way in regard ro levels of freedom etc.

• It's already in foothold. It's akin to a water leak with a slow, drip-drip impact, you do not notice it until the ceiling caves in.

Islam is not my thing. The whole ideology, culture, and way of life are alien to me. I do not hate Muslims. I have as much right to refute and dismiss the impact of Islam upon my society, and country as they so vehemently express and act on about where I live and our rule of law.

Why do Muslims choose Christian countries to live? The opposite of the Islamic way in regard ro levels of freedom etc.

They turned their own countries into shit-holes becuase of islam extremism and they are now doing it here. If you don't like our people, faith, culture, laws and rules then go back to your shit-hole where you will be happy.

• Starmer only blocked him as a representative of the Labour Party. I hope he is elected in defiance of Starmer.

The "Women have a penis" moron, gets more pathetic as each day passes. He then played the emotional guilt card against Sunak for his reference to the 1% because the mother of a Trans "victim" happened to be in the Commons public gallery. What a low-life Starmer is.

• The bombs on Hiroshima & Nagasaki certainly brought the war to a close

..and would have killed my grandfather in the process if not for the fact an American sub (USS Tang) torpedoed the ship he and 760 other POWS were being carried on the year before. The few survivors of that incident (he wasn't one of them) were placed in workcamps in huts located not 200 metres away from where the nagaskai bomb struck. The Americans clearly had it in for my grandad !!

• Depends what you mean by 'our'

If anyone wants it to be a country run by mindless bigots for the benefit of just one ethnicity then it never was and thankfully their influence gets weaker every day.

Let me pose this question to you Steve and I give no view one way or the other on it....

I agree about the mindless bigots bit, but this country was one ethnicity, with a few exceptions, right up to the 1950s, if you exclude the Huguenots, Jews and Irish who came before that date.

So the question I put to you is that since this country was predominately one ethnic group until the 1950s, is there anything, in your view, that is wrong with that? If there is, what is wrong with that?

• Why would you wish a man who holds such anti semitic vewis to be elected an MP of this country ?

Because Starmer is a two-faced arsehole. I have no time for such people. When they try to impose their fake crap upon others - Kettle Pot - Black .... I love to see them fail.

I admire integrity. It will suit me if they people vote to elect him and in so doing will show how much they know about Starmer's fake ethical stance.

Man who strongly believes and states a man with a penis is a woman - tells another man he is naughty for making bad comments against Jews??? Its all a joke.

• If you don't like our people, faith, culture, laws and rules then go back to your shit-hole where you will be happy.

i've traced my family tree back to around 1750 and in that time we've migrated the best part of 9 miles (basically walked down the hill to be nearer the river) so i think that allows me to say that I qualify as a Brit.

I wanna explore the "our people, faith and culture" part of your post.

How far back do you have to go to be considered "our people?" 1900's? 1700's? Those ginger gits the Romans couldn't be bothered to deal with?

What is our faith? is that pre or post Henry VIII? And what about us non believers? Where do we fit in?

Finally... our culture. I had a curry for tea and washed it down with a reassuringly expensive Belgian lager...what was I supposed to eat?

• Rusty, It's all about a people, a culture, moving in the same direction with broadly the same views/outlook on things.

What we have now is rapidly becoming the exact opposite of that. Whether you have a Belgian beer or not, is your business, although I'll mute my views on food issues, as I've had some recent experiences of "exotic" choices.

Culture is a changing thing, of course, but that's something that usually happens gradually, although you cite something that happened instantly, a change of religion, but most things are gradual. But with uncontrolled immigration, our culture is being changed rapidly and without our permission, in my view.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!