Is this our country anymore?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • But with uncontrolled immigration, our culture is being changed rapidly and without our permission, in my view.

The only thing I see growing rapidly is blame culture.

I literally don't get the notion of what "our culture" supposedly is .

That might be because I'm someone who is not remotely religious, doesn't like football (don't get emotionally invested in sports of any kind - even the ones I enjoy watching), doesn't do newspapers, doesn't own a smart phone, couldn't give a toss about celebrities and their lives, gossip, fashion, any kind of trend (that's for sheep as far as I'm concerned) and isn't particularly bothered about holidays away and travel (can take it or leave it) and only consider my nationality to be simply a case of rubber stamping where I fell out of the womb on a document.

I've never had a club/herd mentality so basically have no idea what this "culture" I'm supposed to be fearful of losing actually is.

it's a bit like the whole MAGA movement thing in America when the "Again?" question gets popped. When was that "golden age of greatness now lost?" and great for who exactly? The answer to that last bit is probably...white folk being as any native American and most non white American over the age of 60 would probably beg to differ depending on when that supposedly was.

Outside of the cost of living, my spider sense isn't picking up any kind of threat to how I go about living my life - so what exactly is the threat (other than lack of space, housing and over stretched services) - none of which I consider fall under the 'cultural' umbrella?

• i've traced my family tree back to around 1750 and in that time we've migrated the best part of 9 miles (basically walked down the hill to be nearer the river) so i think that allows me to say that I qualify as a Brit.

I wanna explore the "our people, faith and culture" part of your post.

How far back do you have to go to be considered "our people?" 1900's? 1700's? Those ginger gits the Romans couldn't be bothered to deal with?

What is our faith? is that pre or post Henry VIII? And what about us non believers? Where do we fit in?

Finally... our culture. I had a curry for tea and washed it down with a reassuringly expensive Belgian lager...what was I supposed to eat?

All the people your on about are dead. We are a christian country and live by UK laws (based on our christian faith), yet the stupidity of mulit-culturalism has allowed for decades islamic extremists to live by sharia laws where rape, paedophillia and murder is perfectly acceptable to these islamic extremists. The only thing that kept it under control was the sheer population of people in this country that opposed it. You won't be virtue signalling your pride flag in front of these people I bet, or let your openly gay son walk freely in parts of Leicester right ?

Thanks to breeding, uncontrolled immigration and illegal immigration these numbers have increased into their millions and we now have a real problem on our hands. We need to immediately expel these people to other countries where they can live happily with a population that, like them, haven't evolved for 400 hundred years.

When I refer to "our people" I refer to people who don't support this vile ideology - those that live by our laws. Look at what happened in Rotherham, Bristol and Middlesborough with the Pakistani grooming gangs - there are thousands of other cases, Manchester bombings, London Bombings, Lee Rigby etc tec. The other problem we have is their apologists who allow this to happen, turning a blind eye and avoiding the problem with stupid posts about Henry VIII and Belgian lager.

• Rusty, It's all about a people, a culture, moving in the same direction with broadly the same views/outlook on things.

What we have now is rapidly becoming the exact opposite of that. Whether you have a Belgian beer or not, is your business, although I'll mute my views on food issues, as I've had some recent experiences of "exotic" choices.

Culture is a changing thing, of course, but that's something that usually happens gradually, although you cite something that happened instantly, a change of religion, but most things are gradual. But with uncontrolled immigration, our culture is being changed rapidly and without our permission, in my view.

I agree, it is the pace of change which is unnerving many of us in the population - indeed some migrants who have been living in this country for years are worried about it themselves!

If you look this up on the internet, it is awash with sites promoting or rejoicing in the positive impact of high levels of immigration, but strangely, these views are not accepted by most of the natives. They just see their services being overwhelmed and the areas in which they live being taken over by different cultures and attitudes. Many places just don't feel safe any more.

• i've traced my family tree back to around 1750 and in that time we've migrated the best part of 9 miles (basically walked down the hill to be nearer the river) so i think that allows me to say that I qualify as a Brit.

I wanna explore the "our people, faith and culture" part of your post.

How far back do you have to go to be considered "our people?" 1900's? 1700's? Those ginger gits the Romans couldn't be bothered to deal with?

What is our faith? is that pre or post Henry VIII? And what about us non believers? Where do we fit in?

Finally... our culture. I had a curry for tea and washed it down with a reassuringly expensive Belgian lager...what was I supposed to eat?

It need not be stated or argued that people of varying color, creed, religion, culture etc will come to live in UK. The issue is whether they assimilate and conform to our culture. This is: our Rule Of Law -

our Judeao Christian base which formed the rule of law. Our traditions.

A simple example is: We do not make a woman cover her face and her body when in public. We do not have Islamic prayers at council meetings. We do not allow assault and battery according to your religion or race - we do not allow no-go areas.

We do not allow white TV presenters etc to be sacked and replaced by black presenters just because blacks should be represented more. Merit is how we do it.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Here is another great example of multi culturalism.

Julius Malema has repeatedly called for the genocide of the 4 million Whites living in South Africa. Malema could very possibly be elected as Prime Minister in a few months. Zero international outrage.

Lets not say anything bad about this guy because he might think we are racist right ?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here is another great example of multi culturalism.

Julius Malema has repeatedly called for the genocide of the 4 million Whites living in South Africa. Malema could very possibly be elected as Prime Minister in a few months. Zero international outrage.

Lets not say anything bad about this guy because he might think we are racist right ?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thats democracy for you???

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• All the people your on about are dead. We are a christian country and live by UK laws (based on our christian faith), yet the stupidity of mulit-culturalism has allowed for decades islamic extremists to live by sharia laws where rape, paedophillia and murder is perfectly acceptable to these islamic extremists. The only thing that kept it under control was the sheer population of people in this country that opposed it. You won't be virtue signalling your pride flag in front of these people I bet, or let your openly gay son walk freely in parts of Leicester right ?

Thanks to breeding, uncontrolled immigration and illegal immigration these numbers have increased into their millions and we now have a real problem on our hands. We need to immediately expel these people to other countries where they can live happily with a population that, like them, haven't evolved for 400 hundred years.

When I refer to "our people" I refer to people who don't support this vile ideology - those that live by our laws. Look at what happened in Rotherham, Bristol and Middlesborough with the Pakistani grooming gangs - there are thousands of other cases, Manchester bombings, London Bombings, Lee Rigby etc tec. The other problem we have is their apologists who allow this to happen, turning a blind eye and avoiding the problem with stupid posts about Henry VIII and Belgian lager.

Presumably you want Brits abroad to be sent packing and returned lock stock and barrel to this country as well? We're probably one of the worst when it comes to not taking on the language and cultures of those places we emigrate to and we're perfectly capable of committing the most vile crimes ourselves. Wasn't that many decades ago your Brit criminal fled these shores to the "Costa del Crime" where I'd imagine they were all met with open arms of approval by the locals. Are those who emigrated from this country holding a certain faith expected to part ex it for the religion of choice in the country they opt to settle in?

We can trade nationalities of some of the worse criminals who've committed heinous crimes in this country all day long. I doubt any of the IRA bombs that went off in this country were planted by a muslim. No doubt at the time you'd have been calling for everyone with an Irish accent to be rounded up and placed in internment camps and/or shipped out. If not - why not? What's good for the goose as they say...

• Not true and perhaps you need to consider that a tiny minority does not define any country

It’s the actions of tiny minorities that set the political and legislative agendas Steve. It doesn’t matter which way you look the law has been driven either by the actions of minorities or to protect minorities. Either way it’s minority groups that are the common denominator.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Presumably you want Brits abroad to be sent packing and returned lock stock and barrel to this country as well? We're probably one of the worst when it comes to not taking on the language and cultures of those places we emigrate to and we're perfectly capable of committing the most vile crimes ourselves. Wasn't that many decades ago your Brit criminal fled these shores to the "Costa del Crime" where I'd imagine they were all met with open arms of approval by the locals. Are those who emigrated from this country holding a certain faith expected to part ex it for the religion of choice in the country they opt to settle in?

We can trade nationalities of some of the worse criminals who've committed heinous crimes in this country all day long. I doubt any of the IRA bombs that went off in this country were planted by a muslim. No doubt at the time you'd have been calling for everyone with an Irish accent to be rounded up and placed in internment camps and/or shipped out. If not - why not? What's good for the goose as they say...

If Brits abroad are raping and murdering people then yes - absolutely I do.

As for your second point about the IRA, it has nothing to do with anything, we didn't import millions of IRA terrorists like we have with the Islamic extremists.

• Presumably you want Brits abroad to be sent packing and returned lock stock and barrel to this country as well? We're probably one of the worst when it comes to not taking on the language and cultures of those places we emigrate to and we're perfectly capable of committing the most vile crimes ourselves. Wasn't that many decades ago your Brit criminal fled these shores to the "Costa del Crime" where I'd imagine they were all met with open arms of approval by the locals. Are those who emigrated from this country holding a certain faith expected to part ex it for the religion of choice in the country they opt to settle in?

Brits abroad: No one has said anything against legal immigration. Brits go abroad and take/invest hundreds of thousands of pounds, individually. No Brit has hidden in the back of a lorry and illegally entered a country.

The IRA were fighting for their just cause. I do not agree with their bombing on English soil. I no not of any Irish family moving to England and hacking people to death with a Machette.

I know of no Irish rape gangs - raping thousands of English white girls just because they are white girls. Just because they are NOT Roman Catholics.

Have you not heard of the Black n Tans? A murderous gang of British "mercenary" soldiers sent to Dublin by Churchill. They raped Irish women, burned down their homes, and shot and battered Irish people just because they were Irish. They were the highest-paid British troops deliberately employed from bad ex-criminals and bad ex-soldiers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!