How Sick Low Our Police Have Become - This is Rotten and Shameful

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Its worse than that. This, and hundreds more videos, show a serious decline in standards. The cops are immature and stupid. They are dismissive and contemptuous. They act at the same level as a school Prefect.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• There was a clearout of experienced policemen and women during the austerity years. They are now being replaced by an inexperienced, woke-leaning generation.

• There was a clearout of experienced policemen and women during the austerity years. They are now being replaced by an inexperienced, woke-leaning generation.

That is true. I know I seem a cop basher I am not. I am a BAD COP basher. The police form a major role and directly fit into our constitutional way of life. They have immense power. They can literally take you or me off the streets based on their immaturity, stupidity, and ego. They can ruin your life in the blink of an eye. So I want standards raised, I want accountability.

I want to support good cops and I do.

It only takes a chance, a chance meeting, you are driving down the road, and one of these looney, immature egotists mouths off at you for doing 1 mile over the limit.

It happened to me. A mouthy, disrespectful Sergeant. From the get-go, he spoke to me as if I was a machete-carrying terrorist. I am not the type of person to take shite from anyone. I stood my ground (I was not rude or threatening). I feared I was an inch from being handcuffed and all because this sergeant could not drop his ego. The court would believe him. No matter what. I would never lie just to get one over on him. Its not my character. I have worked with cops like that. I tell them to sort themselves out. I never accepted this low, sickening standard.

The reason is because I know someone will get hurt because of arseholes like him.

Its not a joke. Its not an argument with a Tesco check-out.

• The rot has set in because of poor leadership.. Yes there are thousands of good police officers who want to do a good job, but they are hampered by Senior officers who put their own ambitions above that of the Police Force. They are more like politicians trying to outdo each other by appearing to go down the woke agenda and failing to support front line officers trying to uphold the law. The law of the land is applicable to all and by refusing to allow the front line cops to deal with certain minorities effectively, the Police leadership is fostering divisions and resentment and worst of all eroding public confidence in the police service..

The Voice of Reason

• The rot has set in because of poor leadership.. Yes there are thousands of good police officers who want to do a good job, but they are hampered by Senior officers who put their own ambitions above that of the Police Force. They are more like politicians trying to outdo each other by appearing to go down the woke agenda and failing to support front line officers trying to uphold the law. The law of the land is applicable to all and by refusing to allow the front line cops to deal with certain minorities effectively, the Police leadership is fostering divisions and resentment and worst of all eroding public confidence in the police service..

I agree 100%. Those seeking promotion will have to accept a strict diversity policy and PC bollox. The interview may well include a ton of diversity stuff with little on solving crime and boosting morale.

I know if I was ordered to go to someone's home and threaten them because of a Facebook comment I would refuse to do it.

I would ask to be sent on knocking on the doors of real criminals.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!