Anti-Semitism is on the rise

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Swiss antisemitism shock at Davos shop sign saying no skis for Jews
    Anti-racist groups argue the case violates discrimination laws and police are investigating.
    www.bbc.co.uk

This is shocking. Anti-Jewish sentiment remains rife throughout the world and in this country, too. I thought we had left all that behind. Why must some people always persecute minority groups for no reason?

Labour suspends second parliamentary candidate after recording emerges
    Graham Jones, a former Labour MP, is facing an investigation after allegations he made comments about Israel.
    www.bbc.co.uk

And Corbyn’s legacy is still evident in the Labour Party…

Meanwhile, in the States…

New poll shows disconnect on how Americans, American Jews view antisemitism
    "We recognize that antisemitism is seeping into mainstream discourse,” said Rob Leikind, the New England director of the American Jewish Committee.
    www.masslive.com

And the evil continues to multiply. What are we coming to?

• Note: they don't say Israelis, but Jews.

It is worrying, but the reason why this is happening, according to those who are doing it, is Israel's actions against Gaza. Yet we don't see the same condemnation for Putin's invasion of Ukraine. North Korea's treatment of its people etc etc.

It's ALWAYS what the Jews are doing, no one else.

• Why is it that an MP or high profile person is shut down with the whole MSM attacking them but protestors in London can openly shout threats and incite the killing of Jews while police stand and watch?

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• I remember when 99% of people respected our police, by default. I remember you went to prison for 2 years if you pushed a cop or grabbed a cop.

Now people will look a cop directly in the eyes and say: "Go fuck yourself, tyrant Gestapo clown"!!!

It's very sad. I do not know how some cops go home at night and carry on, normally, with their wives and children.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Why is it that an MP or high profile person is shut down with the whole MSM attacking them but protestors in London can openly shout threats and incite the killing of Jews while police stand and watch?

If the police went in and made arrests, they would be attacked and overwhelmed by the mob. We do not have enough police, that is the real problem here.

However, the cameras are rolling and they arrest the ringleaders later.

• I've never been comfortable with how readily people will conflate anti-Jewish sentiment with criticism of what the Israeli state is doing in order to silence criticism of the latter, so it doesn't surprise me if the actions of the latter are causing a spike in the former being as the 2 have become one in most people's heads.

• If the police went in and made arrests, they would be attacked and overwhelmed by the mob. We do not have enough pklice, that is the real problem here.

However, the cameras are rolling and they arrest the ringleaders later.

But they have them for other protests. They were in full riot kit for TRs FRIENDLY, non violent protest.

This was the third protest with violent anti Israel protestors - they should have called in all officers in full riot gear and shut them down if they become violent or incite violence.

I would want the same for any group or political mob I support - if they were violent or broke the law by inciting violence I would want the police in full riot gear - The RULE OF LAW is the only wat forward.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!