Network Rail Double Standards - LGBTQ+ - Politics.

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • “Everyone matters” but “no time for TERFs”: Network Rail’s LGBT+ Chair responds to criticism of company’s new ‘Pride Pillar’

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Network Rail has unveiled a new ‘Pride Pillar’ in one of the country’s busiest stations, featuring an array of Pride flags intended to promote gender identity as well as polyamory, demisexuality, and queer allyship.

According to a Network Rail press release, the “art installation” was created to celebrate LGBT+ history month, with the aim of “educating people about LGBT+ flags and communities”.

Critics of the exhibit, installed at London Bridge station, say the publicly owned railway company has broken its own “no political posters” rule.

In 2020, an advertising poster at Edinburgh’s main railway station that read “I love JK Rowling” was removed by Network Rail for being too “political” and potentially offensive.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!