Green Book = Netflix Film

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Green Book - is a brilliant film. I thoroughly recommend it. Its a true story.

Funny, serious, real important aspect of the era - Jim Crowe.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Thanks, really must use my Netflix account more. Is that the Oscar winning film about the pianist?

Yes, it is.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• Thanks, really must use my Netflix account more. Is that the Oscar winning film about the pianist?

There's a huge amount of good content on Netflix. Only a relatively small amount is highlighted - you have to do a search to find the rest.

• Drive to Survive is v good but Mrs Steve hates it and we tend to only watch what we both like. The Enola Holmes films were excellent and having Netflix was certainly brilliant when we were in effect quarantined in a hotel abroad when we got Covid

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!