Reporting mistake

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I seem to have mistaken the use of the reporting function never having had to report anthing before.

However what is the system of reporting dishonest posts ?

Wind ups can be ignored but when a poster attributes deflamartory and dishonest quotes to another poster this is just not acceptable or adult behaviour ..

• Debate. do not report people except when it is a clear nasty malicious breach. Adults should be able to debate their way through the mire. We all get things wrong occasionally. All members on this forum interact with verbal rough and tumble. they are respectful while being challenging.

This forum is not screwed tight until the pips squeak.

I know forums where you can not even have an opinion at variance with the owner and mods. They boot you off toot sweet.

8| All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered: the point is to discover them. (Galileo)

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

• Debate. do not report people except when it is a clear nasty malicious breach. Adults should be able to debate their way through the mire. We all get things wrong occasionally. All members on this forum interact with verbal rough and tumble. they are respectful while being challenging.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• I don't mind robust debate
    I do mind when people attribute quotes and words to my name that I have never written
    This is dishonest.and disrespectful

Most mean comments I ignore .

PS didn't miss the little Jack boy slur btw I chose to ignore it .

• I absolutely agree with Jack that we need a way to report posts we believe are rule breaking.

The unique to this forum rule about not using the report function is not just stupid but very destructive to fair debate. It allows rule breakers to get away with all sorts of shit, threads get diverted etc and the forum goes down several notches towards the abyss.

I don't agree with his view about my post (which has already been edited by me)

If he PMs me entering into a sensible dialogue then I will edit it out

The staff here send me bizarre messages I'm barred from replying to and now I'm blocked from starting new conversations. icon_rolleyes.gif

This place could have been good but 'could' is so last tense. I'll be back, maybe but no one hold their breath.

• agree with Jack that the unique to this forum rule about not using the report function is not just stupid but very destructive to fair debate.

I made no such comment and once again this poster has chosen to make false representation .

Impossible to debate with people who consistently post lies

• No you did not literally say that

I will edit it

The staff here send me bizarre messages I'm barred from replying to and now I'm blocked from starting new conversations. icon_rolleyes.gif

This place could have been good but 'could' is so last tense. I'll be back, maybe but no one hold their breath.

• Look just read your own OP: "However what is the system of reporting dishonest posts ?"

• So you say that "However what is the system of reporting dishonest posts ?" is not what you posted in your own OP? Well just look as it very much is

Jack OP 20 3 2024.jpg

• I was pointing out that your accusation of lying is ironically in itself a lie

• icon_rolleyes.gif

Instead of all this red mist hate why not actually read what has been posted?

• I'll take no lessons from the author of this vile libel

Rape multilation ,murder and abduction of civilians is against International law .

But according to you it’ appears ok as long as it’s Hamas as doing it ?

• The unique to this forum rule about not using the report function is not just stupid but very destructive to fair debate. It allows rule breakers to get away with all sorts of shit, threads get diverted etc and the forum goes down several notches towards the abyss.

Talking of abyss, the "debate" in this thread is an excellent illustration on why mods won't get involved in this stuff and why we don't allow the Report function to be used for this childish nonsense. But at least the "debate" is here in this section, rather than taking threads off-topic elsewhere, which would get mod attention.

• If you don't nip things in the bud they grow. Nothing was done about this foul libellous post and I wasn't allowed to report it

You must be proud of suporting a group that holds women and children hostage for months .

• OK. you want nipping in the bud, fine.

Both of you shut up now and stop being silly.

I hope that's clear and don't be foolish enough to give a reply.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!