When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Oh well. You deserve each other.

8| All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered: the point is to discover them. (Galileo)

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

• As a constructive idea, if someone misquotes you, why not simply correct them and move on, displaying the disputed post where appropriate as back up. Then move on, and if you are the one who misquoted apologise, clarify (nicely) if necessary and move on.

All this bickering is tiresome. Nuff said.

• How can anyone other than a mod correct someone else's post? They can't, they are limited to rebuttal.

The staff here send me bizarre messages I'm barred from replying to and now I'm blocked from starting new conversations. icon_rolleyes.gif

This place could have been good but 'could' is so last tense. I'll be back, maybe but no one hold their breath.

• You supported JA - he turned "Kings" on you. It's hilarious.

8| All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered: the point is to discover them. (Galileo)

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING - YOU FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

• How can anyone other than a mod correct someone else's post? They can't, they are limited to rebuttal.

I wasn’t suggesting you edit the post. Just correct their mistake in a new post of your own. The rest of the forum will then note what you have said and form their own opinions.

The moderators will not intervene in these squabbles because we expect contributors to behave like adults and do their bit to defuse disputes. If it gets out of hand, bans will be issued and posts deleted.

Let’s stick to the subject of each thread and we’ll all be a lot happier.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!