Members Selective Answers?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I support the right to choose how one replies to posts etc, but I ask why members shy away from my threads to do with the Police?

Do you not have a concern over the very serious collapse in the standard of policing? Do you not have a view on the criminal cops and the cops who should never have such power?

I find it a very serious matter and a real threat to our freedom. Is this not what forums are for? To debate the most serious matters in our society.

I thought the members on here would have a lot to say on such a serious matter.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• I support the right to choose how one replies to posts etc, but I ask why members shy away from my threads to do with the Police?

Do you not have a concern over the very serious collapse in the standard of policing? Do you not have a view on the criminal cops and the cops who should never have such power?

I find it a very serious matter and a real threat to our freedom. Is this not what forums are for? To debate the most serious matters in our society.

I thought the members on here would have a lot to say on such a serious matter.

It certainly is a subject which needs airing.. My personal opinion is that the people to blame for the collapse, are the most senior police officers who are more like politicians insisting on a WOKE agenda for their own police service area.

The Bobby on the beat is only following orders from above..

The Voice of Reason

• I would have thought lefties were anti police??

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• You took the words right out of my mouth.

"essentially" ?

• It's a word in the English language, why don't you look it up

I applaud your interest. Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!